Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: Tekken

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Re: Tekken

Well, Tekken follows a storyline. The Tag games are never a new Tekken game in the series because they don't have a storyline.
    So it's impossible to make Tekken 6 with a tag element although they technically could do it if they changed the story.

Keeping you in suspense! The King of Fashion may be famous one day The King of Fashion may be famous one day The King of Fashion's Avatar
    Thanks

Lightbulb Re: Tekken

Quote Originally Posted by Hassun
    Well, Tekken follows a storyline. The Tag games are never a new Tekken game in the series because they don't have a storyline.
    So it's impossible to make Tekken 6 with a tag element although they technically could do it if they changed the story.
    I don't mean as in put it in the story line, but as a fun extra mode you can play in.
    ~Praise me! Extol me! My beauty is unparalleled!~
    Thanks for the signature, Zackraa It's fashion-tastic

Just Trying To Live Life War on Terror Champion name one may be famous one day name one may be famous one day name one's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by The King of Fashion
    Steve could probably be considered a cheap character since he is so fast. That also goes for Hworang . Christie is in the maybe column since if your a rookie, you just press buttons for her and she can do a lot of stuff. However if you really know how to use her, she will murder!
    mostly i saw a lot of people who play tekken only pick christie or eddy.
    somepeople are good most of them played cheap
    Last edited by name one; Jul 06, 2005 at 05:47 AM.

Keeping you in suspense! The King of Fashion may be famous one day The King of Fashion may be famous one day The King of Fashion's Avatar
    Thanks

Talking Re: Tekken

Quote Originally Posted by name one
    mostly i saw a lot of people who play tekken only pick christie or eddy.
    somepeople are good most of them played cheap
    Very true. Some might have the satisfactory of actually beating good people with their cheap button pressing with Christie and Eddie, but if you have fashion-tastic skills at Tekken like The King of Fashion, there will be nothing to be worried about.

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by The King of Fashion
    Very true. Some might have the satisfactory of actually beating good people with their cheap button pressing with Christie and Eddie, but if you have fashion-tastic skills at Tekken like The King of Fashion, there will be nothing to be worried about.
    Beating good people with Christie/Eddie is pretty much impossible...
    The delay in their moves is just too easy to exploit.

Thanks

Lightbulb Re: Tekken

Quote Originally Posted by Hassun
    Beating good people with Christie/Eddie is pretty much impossible...
    The delay in their moves is just too easy to exploit.
    True, but Christie and Eddy's movements are so predictable because when they start an attack, it starts out pretty slow and then it goes fast. Also their moves don't do that much damage if you do not get caught in the beggining of their combos. Also I myself don't worry about them because I have watched many people and the computer play them, so I pretty much know what they will do for their combos and where to block when they attack. Also I've played Tekken for ten years, so I like to say I have pretty good experience.

Otaku Sparkydizzy may be famous one day Sparkydizzy may be famous one day Sparkydizzy's Avatar
    Thanks

Yeah Tekken is a great game but the only thing that is lacking is that you have to sort of practice with one charcater to get really good with it, but all in all great game.
    Hey if you don't understand what i am saying it just because I'm black.

OUR MOTTO
    to destroy all mankind for the benifits of pandas and Squirells alike.

I will make your brain hurt with not using commas and periods and putting Caps where there shouldn't be hahaha. The sparky strikes again haha

Just Trying To Live Life War on Terror Champion name one may be famous one day name one may be famous one day name one's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sparkydizzy
    Yeah Tekken is a great game but the only thing that is lacking is that you have to sort of practice with one charcater to get really good with it, but all in all great game.
    not really. their tekken tag. that a game you practice with two charaters

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast