Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Tekken vs. Dead or Alive

Otaku Kiri79 may be famous one day Kiri79 may be famous one day Kiri79's Avatar
    Thanks

Tekken vs. Dead or Alive

Now, Tekken is my favorite video game EVER. I have a playstation, and used to have a playstation 2. I have all the games of DOA and Tekken (except 4). Dead or Alive is my second favorite. What's yours?

Otaku roger_smith may be famous one day roger_smith may be famous one day roger_smith's Avatar
    Thanks
    Haven't played to much DOA but i am quite sure (not to be an asshole or anything) I could annihalate you in Tekken Tag

What is your best team?

Thanks
    My best team would have to be Jin/Howarang (did i spell that right.) In DOA they are
    Jann Lee/Leifang, Ayane/Ein, Jann Lee/Ein. Hey, what are you implying? That you can BEAT ME in Tekken???

Otaku roger_smith may be famous one day roger_smith may be famous one day roger_smith's Avatar
    Thanks
    Wow how did I know Jin would be in your team..
    I'd say my best is Baek and Bruce (which I find funny cuz they are both secret charecters in Tekken 2)
    Well lets just say my surviver record is 62 ko's...................... no bullshit and i've beaten everyone else i've played(which is like Over 100 peeple

Thanks
    Hmmm... 62ko's. Impressive, (for an ameture) I don't want to sound 'show off-ish' but mine is *cough* *cough* 73.

Thanks
    Well well well it appears a challenge is in order so is that michigan or minnesota because i dont remember.
    I guess it doesn't matter but shit talkin is quite fun so if we ever meet we shall duel in the wide realm of tekken tag but i am warning you if i Choose the mother and son team you shall die a painful painful death ( well in tekken)

Thanks
    It's Michigan. Just to let you know, ROGER_SMITH, I make the mother and son team look good. I will be waiting for the day we meet. I like to see the look on my opponet's face before I beat them to a bloody pulp! By the way, wouldn't it be nice to be beaten by someone who is, what, four -MAYBE 5- years younger than you? Just a thought.

Thanks
    I like you KID you've got potential but you might want to write your own anime and not a parodie of someone else's ( which is off the subject).

If you by some mirical happen to beat me down like a the bitch that Jun is then I shall admit defeat and calmly swim across the lake from whence I came.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast