Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Tekken vs. Dead or Alive

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Doa is the best.... this doesn't belong in the opinions and debate section >>.
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

Legendary Otaku Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra's Avatar
    Thanks
    This is a game subject

Moving to Games

Otaku Kiri79 may be famous one day Kiri79 may be famous one day Kiri79's Avatar
    Thanks
    You know, you have spunk. BUT HOW DARE YOU CRITISIZE MY WORK!!! Just to let you know, I've written 7 fanfictions of Inuyasha, 4 anime's of my own, and like 10 not dealing with anime (NOT counting the ones from school.) AND HOW DARE YOU CALL ME A KID!!! I am a young lady adult soon entering my teenage years for YOUR INFORMATION!!!!

By the way, its one to critisize me, BUT TO CRITISIZE JUN IS WAY CROSS THE LINE! We will meet one day, AND I WILL BE SURE TO BEAT YOU!!! COUNT ON IT!!!

Banned lord nikon may be famous one day lord nikon may be famous one day lord nikon's Avatar
    Thanks
    I like both of them, but non of them is
    better than Mark of the Wolves, Mark of the Wolves is for me the best fightning game.

M A S T E R Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiri79
    You know, you have spunk. BUT HOW DARE YOU CRITISIZE MY WORK!!! Just to let you know, I've written 7 fanfictions of Inuyasha, 4 anime's of my own, and like 10 not dealing with anime (NOT counting the ones from school.) AND HOW DARE YOU CALL ME A KID!!! I am a young lady adult soon entering my teenage years for YOUR INFORMATION!!!!

By the way, its one to critisize me, BUT TO CRITISIZE JUN IS WAY CROSS THE LINE! We will meet one day, AND I WILL BE SURE TO BEAT YOU!!! COUNT ON IT!!!

Roger_Smith, Kiri79: This is not a chat room. If you want to flirt, do it by PM or IM. I'm closing this due to the spammy chat and the fact that there are way too many "which is your favorite" threads roaming around.
    Clan? What Clan?
    I'm the Master. I need no Clan.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2