View Poll Results: Do you think Telekinesis can be done?

Voters
24. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

18 75.00%
  • no

3 12.50%
  • mabe..not sure.

3 12.50%
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: (Telekinesis) Need some imput on this topic.

Otaku Dragor may be famous one day Dragor may be famous one day Dragor's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well about the brainwaves being used for computers and stuff, that is pretty much an example of telekinesis.

When I was talking about the energy being sent from your brain, well the energy is just electro magnetism, which electronics use, and it's what we use partially for sending messages throughout our own bodies.

Electro magnetism is the strongest energy force that we know to exist if used in the correct ways. So all telekinesis is, is the ability to manipulate those waves.
    Dreams come true, but nightmares do too.

Life isn't a game, it's just a referal to the time you exist on this playground called Earth.

Newbie Dark_Soul may be famous one day Dark_Soul may be famous one day Dark_Soul's Avatar
    Thanks
    About how much we use our brains, I'm not that sure
    You know, we really use something like the 90% of our brains
    The big problem is that most of us don't use it properly.
    You just need to train it.
    Ar that's what I think, thought

Cuando oigas a un niño preguntar "¿Por que el sol viene y se va?"
    Dile "Porque en esta vida no hay luz sin obscuridad"

Otaku Kira may be famous one day Kira may be famous one day Kira's Avatar
    Thanks
    it is actually the other way around... we only use 10% of our brain

Newbie Morpherex may be famous one day Morpherex may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Kira
    it is actually the other way around... we only use 10% of our brain
    There is no scientific evidence to suggest that we use only 10% of our brains.

In other words, the statement, "We use only 10% of our brains" is false; it's a myth. We use all of our brain. Let's look at the possible origins of this myth and the evidence that we use all of our brain.

Yea.... I knew you would be wrong, simply because well... take a guess.

Newbie astrologyStar may be famous one day astrologyStar may be famous one day astrologyStar's Avatar
    Thanks
    i agree with mamimi-rue, there is so much brain power we as humans never really use and i think it is possible to use telekinesis

Otaku Dragor may be famous one day Dragor may be famous one day Dragor's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Morpherex

In other words, the statement, "We use only 10% of our brains" is false; it's a myth. We use all of our brain. Let's look at the possible origins of this myth and the evidence that we use all of our brain.

Actually they have done tests in which the subjects undertook in various taks using different parts of their brain. While they were doing this their brains were being monitored by heat sensors because obviously when our brains function then they use energy which would cause an increase in temperature. And through out the expirement only about 10% of the brain showed any signs of change.

This however doesn't really take into account that perhaps some parts of our brain are always working and so when they began monitoring those parts of the brain were already at there maximum temperature.

But in any case, we use a very small portion of our brain on average. Though telekinesis and other such abilities can be triggered by the subconscience mind by intense emotions, so then even if you don't try to use other parts of your brain, there is a chance that you could trigger some response from them.
    Dreams come true, but nightmares do too.

Life isn't a game, it's just a referal to the time you exist on this playground called Earth.

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by AstrologyStar
    i agree with mamimi-rue, there is so much brain power we as humans never really use and i think it is possible to use telekinesis
    Yep i also agree, cause noone knows to what point the mind can stretch reality and bend the rules of physic's. So i also agree that humans *ones that can awaken they're true mind* CAn use telekinesis and much more.
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

Otaku Kira may be famous one day Kira may be famous one day Kira's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Morpherex

there are scientific proof...
    they even say that we use only 5% of our brain... or should I say, 5% of the full potential of our brain. you may try to do some research on you own but I very sure that on average, we only 5 to 10%

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast