View Poll Results: Do you think Telekinesis can be done?

Voters
24. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

18 75.00%
  • no

3 12.50%
  • mabe..not sure.

3 12.50%
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6

Thread: (Telekinesis) Need some imput on this topic.

Materials Master KnightofNi may be famous one day KnightofNi may be famous one day KnightofNi's Avatar
    Thanks
    well, in terms of telepathy, there is a limited amount of telepathy that can be achieved, an example would be the ability for twins to think the same thing and say the same thing at the same time, they have proven that this ability does exist. Telekinesis, I believe it is possible, but in order to be able to do that you would have to gain control of all of your signal processing ability in your mind.

Remember, we only use about 10 percent of our brain, and Kira is right, there are numerous cases of using brain signals to control stuff, however they were able to accomplish this by directly interfacing with the computer. By that standard telekinesis is possible, however you must directly interfaced with the object you want to move, also you must be able to direct and control the signal comming from your brain to the box.

Clan orders: Wear the signature of defeat with pride.

Otaku steelangelanna may be famous one day steelangelanna may be famous one day steelangelanna's Avatar
    Thanks
    hi summoned1...i support you!! -woohoo-

Newbie jkun17 may be famous one day jkun17 may be famous one day
    Thanks
    No. You cannot move things with your brain/mind. The brain thinks, the brain processes, the brain stores, the brain commands the physical body, but it, itself, cannot independantly move objects.

However, if it had a medium, it could. Say you could command your hand to heat up so hot and so quickly that the air immediately around it expands fast enough to physically move things then that would work... however you cannot control your own body temperature to that degree and so this whole paragraph is a non-squiter.

Lost in confusion Tetrix 2 v2 Champion Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy's Avatar
    In my imagination restricted by British Society!
    Thanks
    I think it can't be achieved, you can't always trust what you read.

It can be gift but i don't think it is in this life time.
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    | Sazzy-Bu.co.uk | My Deviant Art | Anime Vector | Otaku Zen | My Twitter | My Tumblr | My last.fm |

Banned-looks like you were beat hunh little kid the_weird_one may be famous one day the_weird_one may be famous one day the_weird_one's Avatar
    Thanks
    telekenikiks, or however you spell it. yeah, i think that its all fake when done by humans. maybe ghosts, but never people.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6