Thread: Tenchi Muyo GXP ending

Otaku frozen_mercury may be famous one day frozen_mercury may be famous one day frozen_mercury's Avatar
    Kansas (no, I do not know what happened to Dorothy and Toto)
    Thanks

Tenchi Muyo GXP ending

This ending made no sense to me. First the guy gets maried to many different women at the same time. Then rather than a continued story on his giant mecha, it instead shows him flying off into space with all of his "wives" and then. . .the end. I really hated the ending. Just to make sure that I didn't miss something, I watched the entire series again, but this time with the typed dialogue that follows the Japanese version (not the one dubbed into english). And I must say. . .now it makes even less sense to me. anyone else feel the same way?

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks
    Grumble Grumble Grumble

That all depends... Do get all the references of GXP you need to have seen the 1st and 2nd Tenchi Muyo OVA series (for the cultural/family/political references), as well as the related 'Dual: Parallel Trouble' series (which is where the Mecha comes from...)
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku