Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Tenchu, Return from Darkness

Otaku Mazer may be famous one day Mazer may be famous one day Mazer's Avatar
    right outside of reality, just inside insanity
    Thanks

Tenchu, Return from Darkness

ive been playing this game all weekend, and frankly, this game kicks ass..
    I love hiding in the shadows waiting to kill my enemy. its soo fun. have any of you ever played this game?? if so, How was it??

Banned lord nikon may be famous one day lord nikon may be famous one day lord nikon's Avatar
    Thanks
    It aint that great, Oke the sneak elements are great, but they have made the same mistake what they did with the other two, Its so Boring........ but He, thats my opinion.

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks
    Well I'm a Tenchu fan (and there are others here at AO ) so I rather enjoyed Wrath of Heaven (which is the PS2 version of RfD).

Otaku Mazer may be famous one day Mazer may be famous one day Mazer's Avatar
    right outside of reality, just inside insanity
    Thanks
    i loved rath of heaven

i also cant wait for the new one to come out.. hold on let me see what its called

Tenchu, Fatal Shadows in 17 days its out in europe.. i think its already out actually
    its on ps2

its supposed to be badass http://www.tenchu.de/english/kurenai/ thats the site check it out.

Newbie Cloud Strife may be famous one day Cloud Strife may be famous one day Cloud Strife's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think its a pretty good game, though I think its a bit too hard for me. (Probably because I try to get everything perfect.) I really try to nail everything perfect... Like not getting spotted even once... but, its too hard and takes a lot of time. Still, its a great game and I give it two thumbs up. 8 out of 10.

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks
    Excellent game. I'm usually stuck in front of the tv for hours getting into this deeper and deeper. Can there be a such thing as a bad Tenchu game? I highly doubt it.

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by narrator
    Excellent game. I'm usually stuck in front of the tv for hours getting into this deeper and deeper. Can there be a such thing as a bad Tenchu game? I highly doubt it.
    Well, maybe not bad but mediocre? Yes.
    Tenchu is a great series but the problem is that they lack innovation, Kurenai (Fatal shadows) is basically a WoH (prequel) side story, almost everything is the same.

There are significant problems with the AI and the combat system, they have always been there but it didn't improve in newer editions and when you have games like SC and MGS to compete with, these faults will show even more...

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks
    Hmm....that is true. But i just enjoy the games for what they are and trying to compare anything to MGS or SC...well, you'll come up short almost everyime.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast