Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Tenchu, Return from Darkness

Otaku Mazer may be famous one day Mazer may be famous one day Mazer's Avatar
    right outside of reality, just inside insanity
    Thanks
    holy shizzle i know what youre talking about i loved the first one i remember playing that game for days on end. and guys not to be mean or anything but uhh... i kick ass with her and i wish i lived near you guys so we could have a tenchu-off or something but i live in missouri soo ~sigh~ i guess ill just have to keep her ~shrugs~ sorry

Otaku Kiri79 may be famous one day Kiri79 may be famous one day Kiri79's Avatar
    Thanks
    TENCHU IS THE ABSOLUTE BEST!!! I have it on XBox. i've made it to mission 13 with Ayane.

Otaku Kiri79 may be famous one day Kiri79 may be famous one day Kiri79's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Mazer
    damn dude ayame (girl ninja in return from darkness) is in my opinion is way more badass than rikimaru (guy ninja) i dont know why shes just like really fast and awesome.
    YOU DEFINATELY SAID IT. My dad plays as Rikimaru, and I play as Ayame. I just love her attitude, and her steath kills are awsome! Just look at what my signiture says.

Otaku Mazer may be famous one day Mazer may be famous one day Mazer's Avatar
    right outside of reality, just inside insanity
    Thanks
    i like the sig. its pretty tight. but ive only seen it 3 times becuase i kick ass at the game its one of my favs along with Marvel vs Capcom 2 and of coarse sc2

Otaku Moonlight_Huang hou may be famous one day Moonlight_Huang hou may be famous one day Moonlight_Huang hou's Avatar
    Thanks
    TENCHI!! I love that game! (Apparently I lost it and need to get a new one ^-^)
    I enjoy being ayame and my sister would be Rikimaru! It's so much fun! (I personally like the japanese voices better than the english... although I didn't listen to the english voices a lot to really judge.)

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks
    Grumble Grumble Grumble

To quote the Forum Rules...
    -Do not post on threads that have been inactive for longer than two weeks.
    Closing...
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3