Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Tenjou Tenge

Rou
    Otaku Rou may be famous one day Rou may be famous one day
    Thanks

Tenjou Tenge

For those of you who have seen it, what did you think about it? I was wondering whether or not anyone knows whether or it'll have a second season or OVA? ^_^;

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks
    I liked the manga... i don't think they'll be a second season.
    But you never know, where they rushed the ending. They might give the fans follow up series... if only in our dreams, if only
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

Otaku Hardedge may be famous one day Hardedge may be famous one day Hardedge's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well-I thought it was spectacular. I watched it very quickly, very well conceived and quite addictive at that. I think the manga extends further and I would conjecture seeing a second season. At least I freakin' hope so ... ^_^
    I shall seize Fate by the throat; it shall certainly not bend and crush me completely -- Beethoven

Experience without theory is blind, but theory without experience is mere intellectual play -- Kant

Otaku dave_akuma may be famous one day dave_akuma may be famous one day dave_akuma's Avatar
    Thanks
    i thought it was great...the animation was really well done and the story was good too...

Newbie shinkusanagi may be famous one day shinkusanagi may be famous one day shinkusanagi's Avatar
    Thanks
    I thought it was a great show. But they had too many flashback episodes and the ending was just rushed. I hope they do make a second season.

Newbie syn~a~mon may be famous one day syn~a~mon may be famous one day syn~a~mon's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Rou
    For those of you who have seen it, what did you think about it? I was wondering whether or not anyone knows whether or it'll have a second season or OVA? ^_^;
    To my knowledge, there are 2 OVAs out so far. I'm not real sure how many there will be total.
    I liked Tenjou Tenge, but like others have said, the end was kind of a let down, I'm hoping the OVAs will tie up any loose ends that the series had.

EDIT: Here is a link to Anime News Network about the OVAs titled "Ultimate Fight".
    Last edited by syn~a~mon; Mar 20, 2005 at 06:05 PM.

Newbie shinkusanagi may be famous one day shinkusanagi may be famous one day shinkusanagi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Oh there are 2 OVA out. This is good news. *starts to go search*

Newbie Melanic may be famous one day Melanic may be famous one day Melanic's Avatar
    Thanks
    The OVA's leave a lot to be desired... I'm starting to think that this series will never end, atleast not in anime form.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast