Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Tenjou Tenge

Otaku GamesTesterJan may be famous one day GamesTesterJan may be famous one day GamesTesterJan's Avatar
    Thanks

Tenjou Tenge

I am just wondering i have watched 26 episodes of Tenjou Tenge the series, then they released the two OVA's which were entitled Tenjou Tenge Ultimate Fight...now the question i am wondering is have they released any more episodes or a movie anything?

I rate Tenjou Tenge as the best new anime over the past 5 years and i really want to see more so please give me some info if you know anything.Jan

Otaku esthered may be famous one day esthered may be famous one day esthered's Avatar
    Thanks
    I LOVE Tenjho Tenge and recently Anime News Network has said that volume 2 manga is in editing and the Anime will be out soon.. But either way, I'm glad there's a Tenjho Tenge fan here!

Otaku GamesTesterJan may be famous one day GamesTesterJan may be famous one day GamesTesterJan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thats great news and ditto its great to know there is a Tenjou Tenge fan here also, you like J-Rock also like maybe dir en grey or malice mizer?

thanks for the info, i cant wait to get the new episodes of course i will import them once released. Seems strange that Tenjou Tenge isnt more populer huh?.Jan

Newbie Master Pivot may be famous one day Master Pivot may be famous one day Master Pivot's Avatar
    Thanks
    I'm another Tenjou Tenge fan!
    Too bad the manga will probably be heavily editted considering some of the adult material in it...
    Master Pivot - Wielder of the Coherent Light Bokken
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Thanks
    Yea i hate censorship also, in the UK there is the BBFC which is the worst for censorship. But thats why i import strait from Japan and on some occashiones from thr US.

I havent actaully read any of the manga's but my friend has a few of them but all the text is in Japanese and i cant read that.

Glad to see another Tenjou Tenge fan yay.Jan

Newbie Scientific may be famous one day Scientific may be famous one day
    Thanks
    After Tenjou tenge was reccomended to me yesterday, i went and downloaded the first 6 episodes & i have to say i really like it.

It has nice art & animation, a good storyline & good characters [ although i wish bob wasnt so damn weak ]. It also has some funny moments eg. when bobs girl tries it on with Aya in the bath

As ive said ive only seen the first 6 so far, but ive just qued up a load more to download...I would reccomend this to anyone who hasnt watched this...from animeonlines newest Tenjou tenge fan lol

Otaku esthered may be famous one day esthered may be famous one day esthered's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Scientific
    It also has some funny moments eg. when bobs girl tries it on with Aya in the bath
    Since when did Bob try to get it on with Aya in the bath?? Bob has a girlfriend! -.-

Otaku Skillzpay may be famous one day Skillzpay may be famous one day Skillzpay's Avatar
    Location Location: Location Location: Error!
    Thanks
    There's supposed to be a movie coming out called Tenjou Tenge: The Past Chapter which should be it as far as Tenjou Tenge is concerned I believe.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast