Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Terrel Owens leaves training camp.

Newbie Spiderman may be famous one day Spiderman may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: Terrel Owens leaves training camp.

Perhaps it's not so much if the Eagles can get back to the big game without TO but it's whether or not they can win the big game with TO on that field. Looking at what the eagles have done the last 4 years is pretty amazing, but realize that it's been the decline of the NFC for the past so many years. Especially last year, you had teams that almost had 8-8 records going into the playoffs if not that, compared to the AFC which was hella dominant. Due to the talent moving from NFC to AFC the AFC is much stronger, and now that Moss is on the AFC side, and no one has really switched to NFC the gap may just grow a bit more before things even out. There aren't very many teams that can compete with all the AFC teams at the moment other than the Eagles and Falcons. So I say that the road to the superbowl is easier for the eagles than for the Pats, Colts or whomever they will face. But the AFC opponent will more than likely be the favorite. Add TO though and that's some instaoffense, but yeah he's being a real turd lately, I'm a TO fan since SF and this whole money thing is really annoying. I think he's done so much damage to his reputation with this that even if he wins a MVP, people will remember what a jerk he was during this time.

11:11 Delerium may be famous one day Delerium may be famous one day Delerium's Avatar
    Thanks

Well right now its clear they are not getting rid of him, partially because no one wants him, so I dont know how this is gonna work out for them, I guess only time will tell. Poor Eagles. I mean Owens was spotted at a Falcons - Ravens game the other night, talk about messed up.

Otaku Skillzpay may be famous one day Skillzpay may be famous one day Skillzpay's Avatar
    Location Location: Location Location: Error!
    Thanks

Newbie Spiderman may be famous one day Spiderman may be famous one day
    Thanks

Being spotted at the Falcons Ravens game is kind of unexpected, but it wasn't like he was trying to market himself to those teams. He does own a house in Atlanta so being at that game is better for him than being boo'd at the eagles game. Besides he might have being talking to Ray Lewis for some advice on how to handle this fine fine mess. It's good that Owens is going back to the eagles and he's going to have a special season. He even said he'd break his receptions high. I think the only way he's going to clear this whole mess up is to break the NFL record for receptions in a season. Hopefully he can come through on that, but McNabb has the final say in whether he gets 100 receptions or 0 receptions...

Newbie McBlinkk may be famous one day McBlinkk may be famous one day McBlinkk's Avatar
    Thanks

I think T.O. Should be Cut off Eventually him and mcnabb are gonna get in a big Fight and Somones gonna get hurt. T.O. Is being a little baby I mean he is makeing more then 45 million a year and still says he can't feed his family Thats just bs. T.O. may be good but eventually he will end up getting that team Destroed if they keep him.
    ......Ho ha yea Thats whatta I said ( Dang I suck at this stuff):/

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4