Thread: Thank You!!

Devoted Otaku youth_anime_fan may be famous one day youth_anime_fan may be famous one day
    Thanks

Thank You!!

I would like to dedicate this thread to this site. Specifically for NOT HAVING POP-UP ads coming through my computer like crazy!!

I dispise such horrible evils... I must thank you guys(admins/masta) for not destroying this site with so much advertisement. The ones you do have are fine, and don't seem to harm anything...

So if you ever decide to (which i doubt you will) I'll seek revenge on your immortal souls... and suck them dry with pop-up ads.

Seriously though... This site rocks, and I just realized how annoying those things really are..Thank you for "not using internet drugs"

Lost in the ethernet dragonrider2004 may be famous one day dragonrider2004 may be famous one day dragonrider2004's Avatar
    Thanks
    WOAH! i just noticed the no popups. i can't believe that i have become so used to firefoxes built in popup blocker working so well.... thankies cybergig1, dan, and.... uh oh. i can't remember the other admins..... well thank you all!

lightspeed,
    DR

Student: "Umm sensei, the question on the board is wrong."
    Teacher "SHAAAADD UP!"

M A S T E R Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan's Avatar
    Thanks
    AO has NEVER had popups.

Well, except for the time when our advertisers put them into their banners (****tards).
    Clan? What Clan?
    I'm the Master. I need no Clan.

Lost in the ethernet dragonrider2004 may be famous one day dragonrider2004 may be famous one day dragonrider2004's Avatar
    Thanks
    (agrees most definetly)

the closest paleo-AO had was when you viewed submissions to the gallery at full size it came up in a new window (mildly convieniant, mildly annoying for small resolutions) that was it.

Student: "Umm sensei, the question on the board is wrong."
    Teacher "SHAAAADD UP!"