Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Thanksgiving Break

Otaku Haruka X may be famous one day Haruka X may be famous one day Haruka X's Avatar
    Thanks
    I'll be going to Cumberland, MD to visit my grandparents, cousins Jessica and Tori, Uncle Randy and Aunt Rhonda.. I CANT WAIT!! =] I cant wait to eat pumpkin pie either, hehe. =D

Even though I had a terrible past and rough times, I'm thankful that I've made this far and that I'm still alive. I'm also thankful for a great family and friends I have, they've kept me strong through the hard years and I wouldnt ask for a better family =)

Railgun Assimilate Champion Sazuka may be famous one day Sazuka may be famous one day Sazuka's Avatar
    Thanks
    I'm going to eat with my family on Thanksgiving, but for vacation I plan to be staying up late and sleeping most of the day. I love when I have nothing to do.

Newbie syn~a~mon may be famous one day syn~a~mon may be famous one day syn~a~mon's Avatar
    Thanks
    Normally what we do is go to my in-laws, but this year they left town for the holiday so we kinda celebrated Thanksgiving last weekend (and got sent home with some sizeable amounts of leftovers ). So, today we kinda won't be doing much.
    As for what I am thankful for, I'm thankful that: I've got a roof over my head and food to eat. I'm thankful for the love and patience of my husband, who puts up with so much from me. I'm thankful that I've got a great family and a great set of friends. Same stuff I'm thankful for every year.

Otaku Yasmine may be famous one day Yasmine may be famous one day Yasmine's Avatar
    Thanks
    we don't have thanksgiving .. I WANT TURKEY!! Gosh I wanna have thanksgiving too.. we never celebrate it .. because we just simply don't got this holiday in holland.. ... o well.. you guys have a nice thanksgiving !

|| I forgot that I might see so many beautiful things - Dreamvisions ||

Newbie Scclieadakuken may be famous one day Scclieadakuken may be famous one day Scclieadakuken's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well I don't have Thanksgiving either, but I have a fiesta planned with some friends for tomorrow night. Yay! Good Thanksgiving to all!
    I never say Nee. Nee. Nee. Neeneeneeneeneenee!

11:11 Delerium may be famous one day Delerium may be famous one day Delerium's Avatar
    Thanks
    I like how just as many people that dont celebrate thanksgiving commented as those who do.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2