Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: And then there's this 80 year old man in a wheelchair.

Otaku ffgirl23 may be famous one day ffgirl23 may be famous one day ffgirl23's Avatar
    Thanks

And then there's this 80 year old man in a wheelchair.

http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=stor...ights_killings

Okay, I know I shouldn't pick on an 80 year old man in a wheelchair, but age and disability aside, he got what he deserved. I just wish it wasn't a case of too little, too late. The least he could have done is faked some remorse, but I guess that when you are so jaded towards a race (and that's putting it lightly), you don't care what people think about you. I'm sure to this day he thinks he did the right thing.

And I remember now, at the top of my lungs in my arms, she dies, she dies.

Controlling you through a chip in your butt since 2004

Newbie Son-of-Sephieroth may be famous one day Son-of-Sephieroth may be famous one day Son-of-Sephieroth's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: And then there's this monkey master

Hmm........Why do you think he did it?There must be a reason.
    I ave seen the world from both sides, but I still wonder if it really exists.

Otaku ffgirl23 may be famous one day ffgirl23 may be famous one day ffgirl23's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Son-of-Sephieroth
    Hmm........Why do you think he did it?There must be a reason.
    He was (and might still be) a member of the KKK. I think that was reason enough for him.

And I remember now, at the top of my lungs in my arms, she dies, she dies.

Controlling you through a chip in your butt since 2004

Devoted Otaku N.Y._Soulja may be famous one day N.Y._Soulja may be famous one day N.Y._Soulja's Avatar
    Thanks

no man he desrved that, that old lousy mother flower, Damn KKK, I feel that the old man is gettin wat he desreved!
    You should stop talking about your dreams, and start making them.

http://kuv319.tumblr.com/

There is something so human in the desire to never give up, while at the same time, never giving it your all?

Otaku Siren may be famous one day Siren may be famous one day Siren's Avatar
    Thanks

'Kay, so this might be mean, but wow, does he ever have an appropriate last name... "Killen"... Hehe.

Of course... it's a little late. I mean, why imprison someone with like... 5 years left of life? It happened 41 years ago, and while it's nice to see justice was served... the justice had been slacking for a few decades.
    "I go online sometimes, but everyone's spelling is really bad... It's depressing." ~Tara from BtVS

Newbie Son-of-Sephieroth may be famous one day Son-of-Sephieroth may be famous one day Son-of-Sephieroth's Avatar
    Thanks

no man he desrved that, that old lousy mother flower, Damn KKK, I feel that the old man is gettin wat he desreved!
    I agree.But not in that way.It would be better if I could kill him.

Devoted Otaku N.Y._Soulja may be famous one day N.Y._Soulja may be famous one day N.Y._Soulja's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Son-of-Sephieroth
    I agree.But not in that way.It would be better if I could kill him.

come now, that ain't fair, we cannot torture him, cuz BUSH goes by the bibble, so screw that idea...................................... but we can get ppl in jail to kick his ass
    You should stop talking about your dreams, and start making them.

http://kuv319.tumblr.com/

There is something so human in the desire to never give up, while at the same time, never giving it your all?

Thanks

Have you checked Bushes IQ lately?

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast