Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Is there anyone here that...

Newbie lila may be famous one day lila may be famous one day lila's Avatar
    Thanks

Question Is there anyone here that...

minds me redoing their pics that are black and white images and playing with them? (coloing them in)
    I'm board and need something to do, if you want you may also do the same with mine, I want to get permission first before I do anything to anyone images as I know some people can get mighty touchy about people "ruining" their images.
    PM me if you have one you'd like of mine to play with and let me know which one I can color of yours thanks...

PS if this is the wrong board to post this on just deleat this message and let me know where it belongs thanks

Lila

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Is there anyone here that...

Ah, the Graphics/Wallpaper/Web Design section would the most appropriate place for these kinds of stuff, or the spam sub-forum, depending on what you are trying to say, but are trying to say that you will take requests to color people's artworks?

Thanks

I think that maybe more along the line of what I'm asking and let others as well take mine and play with them even if they are already colored it's fun to see what others can do with my art and I'd love to play with others art as well, it's a creative outlet I guess
    oh and sorry if this post is on the wrong board I'm still not too familiar with the setings in here just yet, and I don't know all the areas in here this place is HUGE!

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

Please don't be sorry! But, please take time to familiarize yourself with the boards, and also the reading the rules one more time will help.

Lila, I am not sure if members here will able to color yours and share them with you since it's not a simple process. You might just want to post your artworks in the gallery, so that, members can see them and comment. You might even ask them for suggestions there.

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Moving to the graphics section...

Thanks

I have images up tons of them...:S ok I really am lost I've read the rules like 5 times, and I still don't know my way around...this is now fusterating..:S
    Last edited by lila; May 28, 2006 at 01:34 PM.

Thanks

Not need to be frustrated, if you have any questions, please PM me, and I will be more than happy to answer them. ^_^

Thanks

OK my Pm isn't currently operating for me, must be my bloody computer again...OI! I can't win for loosing, I think I'll just go for now I'm starting to sound like some whiney snot nosed kid...:S
    &%^#$%%^%*@......

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast