Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: is there a God?

Death is the beginning Lighting Count may be famous one day Lighting Count may be famous one day Lighting Count's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: is there a God?

sometime the best way to fight is by not fighting, to stand strong with what you belive in

Code Name Wind

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

i believe in God!... and Jesus!... and the Holy Spirit!... i'm a Christian after all... ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by rock on
    maybe or it is all up to you. are you saying that in WW2 adulf had no choic to mass make jet planes i dont think so our that people only care about them self. one question for you why did so many jews die what was the greater good in that or all the Indains being killed for land is a greater good. plesa show me how that is gods why

the greater good? ... we don't know... and we'll probably never know... unless God thinks we should... then we will...

but tell me... didn't those people get their just rewards? where is "adulf" now? is he alive? did he lead a great life? did his dreams completely come true? NO!

and all the Indians that had to die? yes, it was wrong and horrible... unexplicably so... but has America had an easy time becuz of it? no... we had countless wars... with MANY people becuz of our actions...

yes, bad things happen... yes... the bad guys get away... FOR A TIME!!! no villian has ever lived in true peace... something always gets them... either they're caught, their family dies, they get betrayed... they always get their's in the end...

why doesn't God stop it before it happens? ... why should he? why should our lives be easy? we would never grow, never mature, never become people worth talking to...

we would never think beyond ourselves... the point (in my opinion) isn't the suffering or the pain or the sadness... it's what you did with it... did you sit and cry like a little bitch? or did you stand up, suck it up and did the best with what you had...

problems are meant to be learned from... not one more thing to bitch about...

^_^

Devoted Otaku Defend Your Castle Champion rock on may be famous one day rock on may be famous one day rock on's Avatar
    Thanks

i dont want to start about not fighting when you are being killed. so i will stop becasue i most likely would gey 50% warning for what i want to say

92% of teens moved to rap. I am one of the 8% rebelions

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by White_Mage88
    I'm not very religous, but I believe in god. I think God does exsist.
    im the same way im not very religous,but i do think God does exsist in some form
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

Devoted Otaku Defend Your Castle Champion rock on may be famous one day rock on may be famous one day rock on's Avatar
    Thanks

im not just talking about the inains in the USA all over the world th Great Britin killed them for land they didnt nedd to die. G.B. didnt need all the land.

Death is the beginning Lighting Count may be famous one day Lighting Count may be famous one day Lighting Count's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rock on
    i will stop becasue i most likely would gey 50% warning for what i want to say
    I'll get banned forever for what i say if it must be, but there will never be anything to stop me from saying what i want to.God gave us free will so blame all the bad shit on humans free will never god.Unless you don't have free will?

Code Name Wind

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

i'm sorry if i offended you... i didn't mean to...

it's just that... for me, life is what you make it... we can wonder why certain things happen... we can say that so and so didn't need such and such...

but... what can we do about it? what more can we do except learn from those mistakes and try to prevent them from happening...

I don't think God is to blame for the problems in the world... we are... becuz we didn't do those things with him completely in mind... if we did, then we'd still be in Eden...

but, if you're not a Christian, Rock On, than what's the point in arguing or threatening to argue? ... i don't think any of us will conceede...

so...

^_^ let's just agree to disagree!

Thanks

i never blame god for the worng doing i ask what was the greater good for those bad thing. fo rit is alway uop to use to do anything . you didnt i like tralking about this nothing could offended unless the say i said something i didnt

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast