Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: is there a God?

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: is there a God?

^_^ i dunno... i guess that's what makes him God and us humans, eh?

Devoted Otaku Defend Your Castle Champion rock on may be famous one day rock on may be famous one day rock on's Avatar
    Thanks

true

92% of teens moved to rap. I am one of the 8% rebelions

Death is the beginning Lighting Count may be famous one day Lighting Count may be famous one day Lighting Count's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Abu Dhabi
    learn from those mistakes and try to prevent them from happening
    This is the greater good, learn, know, use what you know.Or the bad things in life are due to repet over and over again.I belive humanity hasn't learned from all the bad sh!t that the ones befor us have done.And still we ask these quistions seaking something more then us.I belive so blindly in my faith that i'm ready to die for it so the ones that live longer then me can use my death as a example.

Code Name Wind

Devoted Otaku Defend Your Castle Champion rock on may be famous one day rock on may be famous one day rock on's Avatar
    Thanks

there is not as many people like that now most of them are in the 3rd world countrys. i would die in what i belive in just so others can have it our see it

92% of teens moved to rap. I am one of the 8% rebelions

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks

God exists. Get over it. I don't care what scientists and aethists(sp) think, they suck.

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

that is the most direct i've ever heard...

... thank you!

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks

I like to get to the point. He exists, and anyone who thinks otherwise I deem unworthy!

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Well this has turned into a spam/Flame thread. Plus we have so many simular topic to this.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3