Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Is there a life after death?

Newbie AnimeRules15421 may be famous one day AnimeRules15421 may be famous one day
    Thanks

Is there a life after death?

I belive that there isnt and when we die we are decompsed into the earth and take part in the cycle of life.

Your signature image was found to exceed the maximum allowed size of 450x110.

Otaku chain may be famous one day chain may be famous one day chain's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Is there a life after death?

It all depends on your religion.. mine is when we die we go to heaven or hell

Otaku yumyum92 may be famous one day yumyum92 may be famous one day yumyum92's Avatar
    Thanks

i belive your reincarnated

92% of teens moved to rap. if u are part of the 8% that rock out every day, put this on your sig.

im a ninja-u cant c me bloodhawk may be famous one day bloodhawk may be famous one day bloodhawk's Avatar
    Thanks

well my thing is like school kinda. we live are life. u need to learn all u need to learn. this can talk some lives to forfill. when u have learn all u need to on earth then u die one last time. after that u go to a higher plain of exeistnce. and learn all u need to. when u haved learnd all u have needind to learn u get to met the highist life form, god, nomater what god u may belive in. then u get to wach over the other ppl going throw life and u gide them to the path.

IM BACK

Otaku yumyum92 may be famous one day yumyum92 may be famous one day yumyum92's Avatar
    Thanks

or you just sleep forever...

92% of teens moved to rap. if u are part of the 8% that rock out every day, put this on your sig.

Otaku Juice may be famous one day Juice may be famous one day Juice's Avatar
    Thanks

Our existence has no beginning and no end, if you doubt me just listen to Albert Einstien "I believe there is an afterlife because energy cannot cease to exist, there is energy inside all of us"

Talk less, Say More. Eat Less, Chew More. Whine Less, Breath More. Fear Less, Hope More. Hate Less, Love More.
    And all good things are yours

Otaku Spymonk may be famous one day Spymonk may be famous one day Spymonk's Avatar
    I live in South Africa and i was born in Pretoria.
    Thanks

Well can i ask this question in return....
    Life after death means we either come back Reincarnation or we stop to exist on the planet earth right.So yeah i wonder if there if there is ppl that can confirm reincarnation in the sense that anybody knows someone that is reincarnated and now living in a tree as a bird...

These topics are the same as when u talk about evolution and all of that there might be evolution or maybe not ....U see..
    No final answer so yeah if u wanna get all the different of opinions u need to say something like I am a ? religion and we believe that u are reincarnated or get stowed away till dooms day.....

So ja life after death might exist.

ao's comrade swordfish3 may be famous one day swordfish3 may be famous one day swordfish3's Avatar
    Thanks

Oh god i hope not i would have to come back to all this oh well at least i would be with the ao again
    92% of teens moved to rap. if u are part of the 8% that rock out every day, put this on your sig!!!!

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast