Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: is there a "wrong"

Otaku Mazer may be famous one day Mazer may be famous one day Mazer's Avatar
    right outside of reality, just inside insanity
    Thanks

is there a "wrong"

so do you think there is a "wrong" in life? i mean like honostly if you think about it, everything you ultimately do is right isnt it, i mean at the time that its done its right. even if your being retarded, your being right to be retarded and you are right to be wrong when you are wrong. i mean if you eat your dinner out of a shoe, you dont say "oh im eating my potato salad wrong!" becuase you were right to eat your potato salad that way you know?...what do you think?

Mazer

Newbie ed elric may be famous one day ed elric may be famous one day ed elric's Avatar
    Thanks

Talking Re: is there a "wrong"

i dont think so.... from what people say....everyone makes mistakes....nobodies perfect....so there is no "wrong"....in my opinion.
    "Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return. to obtain, something of equal value must be lost. that is alchemy's first law of equivalent exchange."

http://fmaforever.7.forumer.com

Astonishing Zeffervelli may be famous one day Zeffervelli may be famous one day Zeffervelli's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: is there a "wrong"

I've made a lot of mistakes, from snowboarding to throwing stars, only use those things outdoors, it may cause permanent damage to the house, hehe.

Otaku Hold.Me.X.Thrill.Me may be famous one day Hold.Me.X.Thrill.Me may be famous one day Hold.Me.X.Thrill.Me's Avatar
    Thanks

I think there is a 'wrong' but only you can define it, everyone has different opinions on what is wrong so it is up to the individual to know what is right or wrong.

TY Sasurai for the lovely sig!*

Newbie ed elric may be famous one day ed elric may be famous one day ed elric's Avatar
    Thanks

Talking Re: is there a "wrong"

Quote Originally Posted by Zeffervelli
    I've made a lot of mistakes, from snowboarding to throwing stars, only use those things outdoors, it may cause permanent damage to the house, hehe.
    spoken like a true person at heart....lol i agree alot
    "Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return. to obtain, something of equal value must be lost. that is alchemy's first law of equivalent exchange."

http://fmaforever.7.forumer.com

Otaku Stitch may be famous one day Stitch may be famous one day Stitch's Avatar
    Thanks

Wrong is all a mater of opinion, its just what opinion you follow depends on if its right or wrong.
    In the absence of life, there is death...
    ...but in the absence of death, there is suffering.
    Sig By: Sasurai

Astonishing Zeffervelli may be famous one day Zeffervelli may be famous one day Zeffervelli's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Stitch
    Wrong is all a mater of opinion, its just what opinion you follow depends on if its right or wrong.
    I agree...

Otaku animemeanime may be famous one day animemeanime may be famous one day animemeanime's Avatar
    Thanks

wrong is a term used when you do something someone dosen't like, and if God dosen't like it. So yes in a way there is a wrong, but we all make mistkes.
    "Brodie: "Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned for Sega"
    Silent Bob: "Excitement, adventure... A Jedi craves not these things.
    "
    MALLRATS

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast