Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: is there a "wrong"

Newbie NerveGas may be famous one day NerveGas may be famous one day NerveGas's Avatar
    I live in the weird weather state of Maine
    Thanks

Re: is there a "wrong"

Yeah I agree, right, and wrong are perspective things. I might think it's right to shoot someone, they however would probably find that wrong. I feel that society decides what right and wrong, more then we do personally.

Astonishing Zeffervelli may be famous one day Zeffervelli may be famous one day Zeffervelli's Avatar
    Thanks

Yeah, they're right, wrong is perspective, but like a dog, if you get yelled at for doing something, its probably wrong...

Newbie ecchi7 may be famous one day ecchi7 may be famous one day ecchi7's Avatar
    Thanks

Talking Re: is there a "wrong"

Quote Originally Posted by ed elric
    i dont think so.... from what people say....everyone makes mistakes....nobodies perfect....so there is no "wrong"....in my opinion.
    i agree!
    ANIME!!

join this site!!:
    http://zsquad.7.forumer.com/index.php

Newbie Leon S. Kennedy may be famous one day Leon S. Kennedy may be famous one day Leon S. Kennedy's Avatar
    Thanks

Yeah, some people may frown upon you for what you do, not for the purpose of what is behind what you do, it is all in the matter of opinion. I may think something is wrong for what many might think is alright, I also may think something is right for what many others might say it is bad, It all counts on the degree of what you do, and the purpose behind it.

Thank you SasuraiHell!

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks

A gov't with religious ideologies is wrong because government should be free from bizarre religious stuff.

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

everyone makes mistakes,as iv had made many over the yrs
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

Otaku Fallen Hero may be famous one day Fallen Hero may be famous one day Fallen Hero's Avatar
    Thanks

No perfect human being exists. The way you live your life is up to you. You decide what is wrong and right not any one else.

Devoted Otaku Defend Your Castle Champion rock on may be famous one day rock on may be famous one day rock on's Avatar
    Thanks

there will always be worng and the people that did the wrong is right. so its all up to the person

92% of teens moved to rap. I am one of the 8% rebelions

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast