Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Things About God And Life

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

Post Things About God And Life

what is the real truth about god? and life? i mean you look around and see plants, trees, animals, ppl, they are creation of god himself, i guess we have to prove ourselves that we can be accepted to gods house and lands :

Newbie NerveGas may be famous one day NerveGas may be famous one day NerveGas's Avatar
    I live in the weird weather state of Maine
    Thanks

Things About God And Life

I don't think we have to prove anything to him. I think in the end we have to prove to ourselves that we are worthy of standing beside him. I believe in reincarnation also, and I see that as a second chance for those who mabey didn't do so well during their last life. I know reincarnation has no place in the bible, but I personally am not christian. I like to think of myself as being a member of my religion. It has no name, just borrows ideals, and ideas from other religions. Not only the good ones either :P

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Things About God And Life

Yes but the life he created is so amusing cant you see? looking at the trees, and plants may gives us life but does it move like us? life and death doesnt matter to me, all i know is that life cant bring back dead, standing by god is may be good thing but will you see it with your own eyes?

Otaku animemeanime may be famous one day animemeanime may be famous one day animemeanime's Avatar
    Thanks

God is the creatior and he watch us everday, and yes we have to prove our selfives to god, well truthly we just have to belive and profess(sp) it and then you get saved and thats how you prove your self to god.
    "Brodie: "Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned for Sega"
    Silent Bob: "Excitement, adventure... A Jedi craves not these things.
    "
    MALLRATS

Thanks

will he open the gates to heaven for us? though how can we prove ourselves to enter and be welcome to his house?

Otaku tep_master_swordsman may be famous one day tep_master_swordsman may be famous one day tep_master_swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by animemeanime
    God is the creatior and he watch us everday, and yes we have to prove our selfives to god, well truthly we just have to belive and profess(sp) it and then you get saved and thats how you prove your self to god.
    ya,thats about the jist of it,or atleast from what i have heard in church
    I Know With You, Lord
    All Things Are Possible
    I Will Never Lose My Faith And Love For You
    For You Will Never Lose Yours

Thanks

do they hear a word from god though all they do is prey to god, and thank him for the food, but do are they interest in life?

Otaku tep_master_swordsman may be famous one day tep_master_swordsman may be famous one day tep_master_swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by hellknight
    do they hear a word from god though all they do is prey to god, and thank him for the food, but do are they interest in life?
    prby if they believe and thank him
    I Know With You, Lord
    All Things Are Possible
    I Will Never Lose My Faith And Love For You
    For You Will Never Lose Yours

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast