Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Things About God And Life

Newbie coleenschoen may be famous one day coleenschoen may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: Things About God And Life

i am a minister ,if you hellknight had an opportunity to ask god one question what would you ask him?

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ~fallen angel of death~
    why he loves me im so messed up
    O_o ...well, obviously, if He created you... then He loves you for who you are... as messed up as one is, He created you that way... if you change and mess yourself up more, it doesn't matter, because He made everything that could've changed you... no matter who or what you become, He still loves you because you're you through and through.

<_< .... what is the truth about God? Well, faith.

... that doesn't answer it? Well, that's because I don't believe any of us have the RIGHT to say what we think is the truth about Him.

Life is life. God is God. So what if things are different or the same?
    It is what it is. And God made it that way.

... let'see here... if we had to prove ourselves to God...
    If we had to prove ourselves to God, then what was the use of us being created?

If some of us fail to prove ourselves to Him, then it wasn't worth being born.

How does that work? Well, if God made each and single one of us different from one another... and some of us are more susceptible to giving up than others, and there's only a 10% chance that certain people will actually prove themselves worthy to God, then isn't it better to just not exist?

Afterall, it's not like we'll FEEL that we don't exist... it's better than the chance of suffering forever.

Yeah, sure, that could be a lazy statement... but have you looked at our world today? If every "Christian" stood up on a podium at every corner in the world, we STILL WOULD NEVER BE ABLE TO CONVERT ALL OF THEM.

Then one says: At least we converted some! It's better than none!

Exactly, because I just said that it's better to not exist than suffering forever. Because if we can only "save" SOME, then it was better for the MOST to never exist, because now they're going to die never knowing God!

So what do I believe is the Truth about God and Life?

God, I'm not going to "judge" Him... I'm going to know God as God, and God's going to be God.

Life, I'm not going to say anything certain for now... and even if I found out the truth, I still wouldn't say it. Because to each person, their own life.

Banned Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip's Avatar
    Thanks

God made lfe because he wanted to see what his powers could do ... and there you go! Look around you, every place is full of life, and that's because he loves us so evrything he made is unique.

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks

acceptance to heaven all depends on what branch of Christianity you follow. Unless your jewish, in which faith in Jesus need not apply.

There's too many damn branches of Christianity....

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ~fallen angel of death~
    why he loves me im so messed up
    why do i want to say that? i just love him i guess

My Entity Is Unknown anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god's Avatar
    Thanks

well god loves all his creations , it even said in the bible , god sacrificed his own son to save us , the ppl he luves, in the end u go to heaven based on how loyal u were to god and what u did in order to show the faith u had in him

1st Sig finished 12-20-09

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

though jesus was betrayed except one who he loves so much

My Entity Is Unknown anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god's Avatar
    Thanks

god works in mysterious ways that no one can begin to understand so trying to figure out these things are useless

1st Sig finished 12-20-09

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast