Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Things About God And Life

Otaku Stitch may be famous one day Stitch may be famous one day Stitch's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Things About God And Life

You can't say its useless to try unless you've already given up... would god really want you to just give up?
    In the absence of life, there is death...
    ...but in the absence of death, there is suffering.
    Sig By: Sasurai

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

he has a plan for all of us and need to understand that

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

God doesn't "expect"... he knows...

it don't think we have to "prove" ourselves to him... but we do have to have a real faith in him... and it's up to the individual on how they show that...

but for me, the best way is this...

1] Love God with your heart, mind, soul and strength!!!

2] Love your neighbors as yourself!!!

... and that's about it... but they are super hard!!!

Newbie testify012 may be famous one day testify012 may be famous one day testify012's Avatar
    Thanks

we must be thankful that god created us...and he gave us life to show his power and majesty...even we arein a sinful nation....
    Love is Like a box of chocolates..
    you'll never know what you've gonna get...

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Rave_Grip
    God made lfe because he wanted to see what his powers could do ... and there you go! Look around you, every place is full of life, and that's because he loves us so evrything he made is unique.
    i agree
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

Newbie northlight may be famous one day northlight may be famous one day
    Thanks

is this a religious thread? i dont really believe in god since hes not someone u can rely on. the only person who can decide ur future or whether u can accomplish ur task or not is u not god. for me, god is just a symbol that is created by people when they lose everything or have no one to seek for help when encounter a problem or cant explain the reason y something happen. furthermore, its not god who tell u to love anyone or do this and that, its wut u wish for deeply in ur mind but cant do that or isnt willing to in reality.

A Returning Soul Twitchy may be famous one day Twitchy may be famous one day Twitchy's Avatar
    Thanks

I dont really believe in the Bible because I think it was censored to much but I do believe in a higher being that only created what we were first in the chain of evolution and we are free to do what we want to do, but the ten commandments are what I think should be followed everyday
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=22388&dateline=123367  5260

Newbie icequeen may be famous one day icequeen may be famous one day icequeen's Avatar
    Thanks

Everyone says "God's loved us" then why he make disasters ? Why he makes us suffering ? Didn't he loved us ? I really didn't get it.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast