Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: THings are pretty wacked....

Legendary Otaku Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yeah on the old AS I was so scared to post afraid I might of done something wrong XD probly better for new comers not to be overwhelmed by that many members

Otaku twistergal723 may be famous one day twistergal723 may be famous one day twistergal723's Avatar
    Thanks
    That pretty much suck what they did to your site.But like they say(my mom mainly)Out with the old and in with the new.(By the way sue those peeps who decided to "unplug" your site.)

I'm ♥mazing!

Newbie Malkavian may be famous one day Malkavian may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Guys: RSS feeds basically grab "headlines" from a website and display them in some format or other depending on what RSS reader you use. The Mozilla Firefox browser for example is capable of creating Live bookmarks which update with RSS feeds periodically.

In a nutshell its a way to keep tabs on headlines kindof like a stock market ticker without having to constantly reload the site

Newbie Shapyi may be famous one day Shapyi may be famous one day Shapyi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Are you kidding me! Why!!!!! Don't you guys backup at all? Oh well..... I'm glad the site is still alive, somewhat. Poor AnimeOnline, it was by far my favorite anime message board on the Internet. I guess I will have to wait to see what you guys do

Newbie Malkavian may be famous one day Malkavian may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Shapyi
    Are you kidding me! Why!!!!! Don't you guys backup at all? Oh well..... I'm glad the site is still alive, somewhat. Poor AnimeOnline, it was by far my favorite anime message board on the Internet. I guess I will have to wait to see what you guys do

I thought he said the backup solution he had in place hadn't worked properly so there wasnt anything there

Newbie Jmccormick may be famous one day Jmccormick may be famous one day Jmccormick's Avatar
    Thanks

Spiderweb, your E-Zine

I just joined Anime Online a month ago when the site suddenly went down. Before it did though, Cybergig1 gave me a chance to work for his E-Zine section and provide articles since I am so interested in journalism and will take it in college(I am a senior). I was wondering, spiderweb, if this E-Zine is coming back to the website and if I can have an opportunity to work for it since I was never able to the last time.

Rou
    Otaku Rou may be famous one day Rou may be famous one day
    Thanks
    there goes my account... not that it was anything special to begin with... T_T

Otaku Mana may be famous one day Mana may be famous one day Mana's Avatar
    Thanks
    S'ok Rou. XD Things will get up and going I'm sure. Though I'll always have memories with the old AO.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast