Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: THings are pretty wacked....

Adz
    Newbie Adz may be famous one day Adz may be famous one day Adz's Avatar
    Thanks
    i pity those members who had lots of walls in the gallery section but doesn't have any backups.

i really thought somebody hacked AO few days ago.

Otaku sukotsu9 may be famous one day sukotsu9 may be famous one day sukotsu9's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Darlos
    Has anyone mourned the loss of Miyuki-chan? That poor little AI just got sent to the forums in the sky. Damn... and I'd just started talking to her, too.
    I'm actually quite sad about that. Like at the end of BGC: Tokyo 2040. We've gotta remember virtual lifeforms deserve a chance, too!

On the upside: all good anime personalities are clonable. Spider, Zui, Gig or anyone got a Miyuki beta on floppy somewhere?

As Seen on Internet KenX may be famous one day KenX may be famous one day
    Thanks
    I miss all my posts. The newbies are gettign ahead of me.

Quote Originally Posted by Darlos
    Has anyone mourned the loss of Miyuki-chan? That poor little AI just got sent to the forums in the sky. Damn... and I'd just started talking to her, too.
    I'm glad she's gone. Too many people who fronted her out about her poor speaking habits, not taking to realize she's just a stupid bot.

Newbie Khoriilya may be famous one day Khoriilya may be famous one day Khoriilya's Avatar
    Thanks
    That is really sad what happened to the old AO site. People lost years of stuff that they had on this site, and alot of it is gone forever. I am no legal expert, but I think that the administrators of this site along with the big artists that posted gallery backgrounds can sue managed.com for a very large sum of money. It could be one large class action lawsuit. But as I said, I am no legal expert, but I do think that managed.com should pay a large amound in damaged to this site for pulling the plug without warning and wiping everything.
    I wish Spiderweb and the rest of the AO staff luck as they try to restore this site back to it's original form, and thank everyone for their dedication to this site.
    I am trying to look on the bright side of things in the fact that I could possibly be more involved in the forums and keep up to date in the conversations.
    Good luck, my friends.

Otaku FallenAngel may be famous one day FallenAngel may be famous one day FallenAngel's Avatar
    Thanks
    I would like to see the similar galleries up. and the overall design back because this totally square thing is making my eyes twitch... and not for good reasons...
    but i am going to be patient and not nag.... ::

Newbie Phantom14 may be famous one day Phantom14 may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by FallenAngel
    I would like to see the similar galleries up. and the overall design back because this totally square thing is making my eyes twitch... and not for good reasons...
    but i am going to be patient and not nag.... ::
    It makes m almost whant to cry somewhat.
    I hope We can have somewhat the same design as the last AO. Make it as simple to move around.

Otaku shadowdeath may be famous one day shadowdeath may be famous one day shadowdeath's Avatar
    Thanks
    Im sure spider is always thinking practical.

Newbie Ghostly may be famous one day Ghostly may be famous one day
    Thanks
    がんばって!
    Good to see you haven't given up, if it were me I probably would have. Then again I'm to lazy to have created something even a fraction of the size of AO in the first place -_-;;

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast