Page 10 of 25 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 ... LastLast

Thread: Things to toss from high places?

5.00 M33-6 solking may be famous one day solking may be famous one day solking's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Things to toss from high places?

I would toss some fish. Not just any fish, catfish. Big catfish. See how the people react when fish hit them.

??*Everyone Here Hates Me??* Zackraa may be famous one day Zackraa may be famous one day Zackraa's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by AnimeAficianado
    Ummm... I would toss the entire series of Poke'mon and Digimon cards i collected along with whoever created them both, (unless they are also the creator of a good anime i like) because THEY MINIPULATED ME TO WASTE MY MONEY!!!

dude ive got tons of that crap
    if u think about it i could kill everyone below the building

Dai
    Otaku Dai may be famous one day Dai may be famous one day Dai's Avatar
    Thanks

How About a all of your enemy's things^^

Just Trying To Live Life War on Terror Champion name one may be famous one day name one may be famous one day name one's Avatar
    Thanks

my brother's entire heavy metal cd's collection because i wanna see them crush.
    my bro ketaro's history & geography books.
    my yu gi oh cards because they made spent lots of money.

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by name one
    my brother's entire heavy metal cd's collection because i wanna see them crush.
    my bro ketaro's history & geography books.
    my yu gi oh cards because they made spent lots of money.
    Hey heavy metal rocks.

Id like to toss a bunch of rap music from a tall building.

Otaku AnimeAficianado may be famous one day AnimeAficianado may be famous one day AnimeAficianado's Avatar
    Thanks

Now that i think about it... I've found quite a bunch of people i would just LOVE to throw off the top of some REALLY HIGH buildings.

-Backstreet Boys
    -N*SYNC
    -Eminem

theres a ton more so i'll leave the list to these elite few on the top of my list...

Otaku Dreadhawk may be famous one day Dreadhawk may be famous one day Dreadhawk's Avatar
    On the battlefield, hiding behind you with a knife...
    Thanks

On a side note, I have this wierd reflex, where whenever I fall I kinda duck and roll. Example:

Was riding my bike once, was going to go up ont the sidewalk but my brother was in the way, so i stayed in the little area between sidewalk and curb. Well there was a fence post coming up, and the sidewalk was elevated too much for me to make a proper turn and ride up onto it. So in order to avoid much harm i leaned to my right and moved my leg. Well I hit the fence post of course, with enough speed it sent me flying over the handlebars, all I remember is that when I landed i was doing a summersault(sp?) and rolled onto someones yard. Didn't get hurt, not one scratch, couldn't say the same for my bike though.

There have been other times where this "reflex" came in handy.

I wonder, If i threw myself off the building(taking in of course, the correct angle of landing). Would this reflex be able to save me from getting crushed by the momentum? =P

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Not really tossing but I'd like to piledrive someone from a high place, like the last of a dying breed of buffalo or something.
    All in the name of science of course, I want to check if it can break my fall.

Page 10 of 25 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 ... LastLast