Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Things u are afraid of

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks
    The thought of not accomplishing everything i want to in life

The possibility of loosing touch with long time friends

Riding the subway around town after hours (it aint fun!)

Newbie roly_poly may be famous one day roly_poly may be famous one day roly_poly's Avatar
    Thanks
    flesh eating zombies - i'm just not big on them
    spiders - i get all nervous around them yet i just can't bring myself to kill them
    flesh eating bacteria - i saw this documentary once and well... its not pretty
    big dark rooms - i tell myself to be strong yet i just can't
    goths - they just freak me out

Otaku Gin Nightingale may be famous one day Gin Nightingale may be famous one day Gin Nightingale's Avatar
    Thanks
    I'm afraid of--

1) Spiders--Uh-huh! I guess that would be pretty much self-explanatory as to why.
    2)Most flying insects--I don't want them to land on me or something. Besides, they always chase me. They're all out to get me, I tell you!
    3)Most creepy crawley insects--I just don't like them, that's all.

ruler of mune667 deaths_raver667 may be famous one day deaths_raver667 may be famous one day deaths_raver667's Avatar
    Thanks
    i don't fear anything really. mabye shaving but other than that, nothing. i don't fear death as it's inevitable and i don't fear spiders cos their sweet, and as for heigts, you may fall a long way but at the end it's likely to be quick.
    i am the urban monky
    look to the mune

Lost in confusion Tetrix 2 v2 Champion Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy's Avatar
    In my imagination restricted by British Society!
    Thanks
    I have a big phoebia of heights (i think i fell down the stairs as akid and don't like over one story buildingsand Spiders (last year i had a bad experience with a spider... enough said!).
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    | Sazzy-Bu.co.uk | My Deviant Art | Anime Vector | Otaku Zen | My Twitter | My Tumblr | My last.fm |

Newbie jaiden may be famous one day jaiden may be famous one day jaiden's Avatar
    Thanks
    nah fraid im another nothing that i have found yet scares me any more....used to have a fear of hights...but then i walked to the top of the eiffle town, so that went. and even if i am scared..its much more fun comfronting it
    "fear is a fire to temper resolve" - Terry Brooks running with a deamon (i think..one of those series) something that i took to heart.

11:11 Delerium may be famous one day Delerium may be famous one day Delerium's Avatar
    Thanks
    Also afraid of spider, but i'll crush the little buggers before running from them. Thats how I handle being afraid of something, I eliminate it. Seems like I always see them in bathrooms when I'm on the toilet though, whats up with that? Then all I can do is watch it til I'm done. Same thing can be said of snakes, except the toilet comment of course.

Other fears...failure sometimes. Like you know turning 60 and hating my life. I try to do everything in my power to make myself happy during the present and not worry so much about the future or past, but every now and then it comes back.

Also I get nervous when I'm going out to clubs or doing something I'm not comfortable with. I've gotten sick thinking about it on the way to places before. Its amazing how fast the body can break down when your nerves are scared. I had a bad experience at a club my first time which pretty much killed my love of them for a while. I'm better about it now though, but for a while it was pretty bad. But you guys know about the random events that make you nervous, I hate/fear those. The fear stems from what could happen though. I guess I'm a very imaginative person so sometimes my imagination can wander. Its my gift and my curse, I guess you could say.

Otaku Electrastar may be famous one day Electrastar may be famous one day Electrastar's Avatar
    Thanks
    I'm not a big fan of heigths and bugs either. But I think that if I have a phobia, it would be getting lost. Not being able to find my way somewhere I don't know and feeling totaly helpless is truly something that scares me...

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast