Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Things u are afraid of

Newbie sawaislikeakite may be famous one day sawaislikeakite may be famous one day sawaislikeakite's Avatar
    Thanks
    Aliens, moths, praying mantises, walking sticks and the dark.

I get teased about my phobia of aliens the most though.

-*-elena-*-

Only 13 posts?!? I demand a recount. I was at a 1,000 way back when. And it took me 2+ years to get there! I unleash my wrath....Now!

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks
    I got more.... speaking in from of an audience...

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Newbie Sheep_of_Death may be famous one day Sheep_of_Death may be famous one day Sheep_of_Death's Avatar
    Thanks
    i'm scared of cockroaches .. i know they're smaller than me but just looking at them creeps me out.. they're like creatures from hell
    spiders.. they look so freaky with so many legs and they're hairy.. even big...
    ghosts.. i know weird... but i'm still scared of them..
    weird looking bugs... they look dangerous...
    heights.. but not that much
    scary/ horror movies...
    losing someone who's important to me..
    Death Soul Collector

Otaku winryrockbell may be famous one day winryrockbell may be famous one day winryrockbell's Avatar
    Thanks
    I am afraid of the following things:
    death
    reptiles; snakes, lizards and such.
    insects; ants and spiders.

Otaku millionbubbles may be famous one day millionbubbles may be famous one day millionbubbles's Avatar
    Thanks
    I'd say flying and airplanes the most. Ugh...they just freak me out. I used to be really afraid of bees...now not as much. Though if I see one I'll move out of its way quickly. Also afraid I'll never find any direction in my life.

Otaku Nameless may be famous one day Nameless may be famous one day Nameless's Avatar
    Thanks
    I am afraid of two things.. World Domination and Destruction of Humanity. Awsome.

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks
    Me? Afraid of ANYTHING?

I don't like creepy crawlers they're just, well, creepy.
    I'm afraid of gays, nothing on a personal level it's just so strange, and I don't like it. *shudders*
    no big fan of needles. I hate getting shots.
    and... I think that's it. I like spiders, so long as they aren't bothering me, they eat the creepies right?

Otaku Animewolf267 may be famous one day Animewolf267 may be famous one day Animewolf267's Avatar
    Thanks

well...

Bugs- only some, i get scared of the huge spiders but little bugs arnt scary
    Heights- not really its falling that kills me, i used to have dreams of falling and it felt so real
    Being alone- Im used to it, only had one true love in my life, so far, and her name's amber i belive she is still on here under the account name animecutie23

Animal wise, im only scared of bears really, when ever im camping im always scared I will get attacked by a bear and torn apart in my sleeping bag
    Icy cold Toilet Paper!!!!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast