Mar 03, 2005 12:08 AM #33
-Travel almost entirely around Europe, visit Japan, Australia, New Zealand, The Caribbean and possibly other places I can't think of right now.
-Do a roadtrip through the States again.
-Visit Montreal and British Columbia.
-Go to New York.
-Learn another language, leaning towards Russian.
-Learn an instrument, the violin or piano.
-Find a job I *really* love, leaning towards something artistic like acting, art or writing.
-Go back to school.
-Own a German Shepard.
-Move out Toronto.
-Learn more about various subjects.
-Be in an indie film.
-Watch as many *good* movies as I can.
Yeah...I guess thats it.
Mar 03, 2005 05:40 PM #34
Hmmm...very interesting topic...okay heres mine
1. I somehow miraculously have to find a gf and keep loyal to her XD...(never had one XD...=P)
2. I have to get a GPA of 4.0 (im that stupid..XD)
3. I wanna jus go on top of a mountain...roll down without protection and stopping....alllll they waaayy to the bottom =P XDXDXD
Mar 06, 2005 09:02 PM #35
For Me, I'd like to:
1. Figure out what I'm supposed to be doing with my life.
2. Attend at least one con.
3. Meet that one special lady and fall hopelessly in love.
Mar 06, 2005 09:12 PM #36
i would like to:
go to Japan
.........I can't think of anything else right this moment.
Mar 08, 2005 08:08 AM #37
1. Graduate trade school (Done in May...yay!!!)
2. Get a job in the field I am taking up (PC Support Technician)
3. Rent/own my own home
4. Buy a car
They are my main goals as of right now. I wanna go back for my associates degree and really have a degree under my belt. If I stay for my bachelors I will be 23-24 by the time I am done. I am getting the go from family/friends so I am really thinking about it.
Mar 08, 2005 11:33 AM #38
Mar 08, 2005 02:06 PM #39
I'm all ears.
-Kill myself through extreme anemia coused by eyebleeds
-Kill myself by skydiving without parachute into a volcano
...the list goes on.
It isn't possible to do more than one (yet) so I guess I'll have to wait.
Mar 08, 2005 02:28 PM #40
Not unless you do all of them at the same time and time it right you could pull it off! And that might put you in a history book. (also why do you not like yourself so much? I'm always here to talk if you want.)
Originally Posted by Hassun
What I'm watching Right Now: