Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Thoughs who Hunt elfs

Newbie WaNaBeFaNgIrL may be famous one day WaNaBeFaNgIrL may be famous one day WaNaBeFaNgIrL's Avatar
    Thanks

Thoughs who Hunt elfs

Just Wondering but has anyone herd of Thoughs who hunt elvs...or..elfs? ( dont know the spelling and elf?..yeah..so i gess elfs) its a really old show that my friend found on when she was in the libary ( you can rent movies or vedios..go figer) anyway yeah thats my question.
    www.senchi-con.cjb.net
    It's better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt./ Be careless in your dress if you must, but keep a tidy soul./ Shut the door. Not that it lets in the cold but that it lets out the coziness. Figer who wrote them i'll give you a cookiey

AO shady bystander Comboling Champion bassdudez may be famous one day bassdudez may be famous one day bassdudez's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Thoughs who Hunt elfs

I think Ive heard it sumwer.....It looks realy old
    Kastelic's creation

Newbie Nakrul may be famous one day Nakrul may be famous one day Nakrul's Avatar
    Thanks

I think you mean "Those Who Hunt Elves" and is about some guys who are transported to another world. Brought there by the high preistest <--( might have some grammar errors ) of the Elves through a spell to fight an evil elf, when the priestest wants to just get rid of them, tries to cast a spell that could send them home.
    However the spell splits into five spell fragments, tattooed upon the skin of five different female elves. Thus the only logical option is to strip them *drool*

Which FF Character Are You?
    And God said "Let there be light." But then the program crashed because he was trying to access the 'light' property of a NULL universe pointer.

Otaku Fluffy-Chan may be famous one day Fluffy-Chan may be famous one day Fluffy-Chan's Avatar
    Thanks

I love Those Who Hunt Elves!!!!I have the first couple of episodes on VHS, I laughed my @$$ off its really funny

Retired frr_Vegeta may be famous one day frr_Vegeta may be famous one day frr_Vegeta's Avatar
    Thanks

It is a good anime, I enjoyed it, but I wouldn't go so far as to call it old. It's only 10 years old, there are a lot of anime out there that are 15 years old or ever older.

AO shady bystander Comboling Champion bassdudez may be famous one day bassdudez may be famous one day bassdudez's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Nakrul
    I think you mean "Those Who Hunt Elves" and is about some guys who are transported to another world. Brought there by the high preistest <--( might have some grammar errors ) of the Elves through a spell to fight an evil elf, when the priestest wants to just get rid of them, tries to cast a spell that could send them home.
    However the spell splits into five spell fragments, tattooed upon the skin of five different female elves. Thus the only logical option is to strip them *drool*

Priestess....close enough. They dont realy strip them do they??
    Kastelic's creation

Newbie WaNaBeFaNgIrL may be famous one day WaNaBeFaNgIrL may be famous one day WaNaBeFaNgIrL's Avatar
    Thanks

lol!!XD yes they do!!!! they make em to into there bday sutes!!!! its so funny! but im soo happy others have hurd of it!!
    www.senchi-con.cjb.net
    It's better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt./ Be careless in your dress if you must, but keep a tidy soul./ Shut the door. Not that it lets in the cold but that it lets out the coziness. Figer who wrote them i'll give you a cookiey

Thanks

Lol ^.^ It sounds a realy funny show
    Kastelic's creation

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast