Thread: .....Till The End of Time

Otaku Wrath may be famous one day Wrath may be famous one day Wrath's Avatar
    Thanks

Lost but Never Found.....

Time does not bring relef; you all have lied. Who told me time would ease my pain! I miss him in the weeping of the rain; I want him at the shrinking of the tide; The old snows melt from every mountain-side, And last year's leaves are smoke in every lane; But last year's bitter loving must remain Heaped on my heart, and my old thoughts abide. There are a hundred places where I fear. To go - so with his they brim. And entering with relief some quiet place. Where never fell his foot or shone his face. I say ' There is no of him of him here !' And so stand stricken, so remembering him.
    Last edited by Wrath; May 14, 2005 at 08:41 PM.
    -Maximum dimensions for signatures is 110(height)x450(width), maximum file size is 150kb. ONE IMAGE ONLY!

Banned lord nikon may be famous one day lord nikon may be famous one day lord nikon's Avatar
    Thanks
    This is a poem right, if this is a poem then i think its great.

Newbie RavenMoon13 may be famous one day RavenMoon13 may be famous one day RavenMoon13's Avatar
    Thanks
    i really like this poem a lot .... it sounds like a poem so i think it is one... lol i would suggest getting some line pattern instead of a paragraph form to make it look more like one.... but yah my horse had to be put down a little while back, and even though i am pretty sure this poem is about a man, i can really relate to the meaning of it and it has a lot of emotion in it... love it... also, since it just says "he" when describing what you miss, instead of a certain person, it makes it even easier for people to relate.... really good job. keep it up and write more for us!!!!

"Dim vales- and shadowy floods-
    And cloudy-looking woods,
    Whose forms we can't discover
    For the tears that drip all over!
    Huge moons there wax and wane-
    Again- again- again-"

Edgar Allan Poe

Otaku AnimeAficianado may be famous one day AnimeAficianado may be famous one day AnimeAficianado's Avatar
    Thanks
    Dude, you got it, im lovin the poem, it rocks, keep up the good work! and btw i really lke your avatar and sig, is it supposed to be Kykio from Inuyasha? cause it looks it i think...