Thread: Time Travel is Impossible

Otaku Juice may be famous one day Juice may be famous one day Juice's Avatar
    Thanks

Time Travel is Impossible

I read the whole thread on time travel and figured nobody is going to look at the very last post and the only way to get anyone to look at my opinion would be a new thread. So here is why time travel is impossible, at least into the past, improbable to go into the future.

You cant travel faster then light because even if u are going the speed of light then light, relative to u, is still going the speed of light therefore u cant exceed it. So that sort of answers the question "what happens if your going the speed of light in a car and u turn on your headlights."

Now here is why u cant go into the past. Picture a 1D line, it makes no shadow, now a 2D square, it makes a 1D shadow, now a 3D cube, it makes a 2D shadow, now the 4th dimension, does it make a 3D shadow, yes that shadow is the past, now tell me can we get into our own shadows... personaly i think going to the past is impossible since the past is the shadow of the fourth dimension and living beings generate the 4th dimension since its been proven that farther away from Earth time is slower, hence the atomic clock experiment being sent into space and it came back a little bit off from the other atomic clock.
    Last edited by Juice; Jan 06, 2005 at 07:18 PM.

Veteran False Truth is making a name for themselves False Truth is making a name for themselves False Truth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Actually, we've all looked at your post, it isn't the last one, just the latest one. We know that it's impossible and have already looked past that concept. Also, it's against the rules to make a new thread with the same subject if the old one isn't dead, so this might be closed, not up to me, but a mod or gig.

This signature is within the limits upheld by the forum rules. Unless the rules change, do not remove.

Legendary Otaku Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra's Avatar
    Thanks
    there is already a topic like this Please post in there Topic Closed