Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: A Time When You Got Injured

Otaku QueenOfGames may be famous one day QueenOfGames may be famous one day QueenOfGames's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: A Time When You Got Injured

-Where were you? - On the driveway (really steep)
    -when was it? - When I was two or just really young
    -who was involved? - Just me and my clumsiness and maybe a touch of child like stupidity
    -what happened?? - I ran backwards and fell, scrapping one arm three times and scrapping one of my knees almost all the way to the bone. My mom used iodine on the knee injury *shivers*

Otaku dnangel141 may be famous one day dnangel141 may be famous one day dnangel141's Avatar
    Thanks

A time when you got injured....
    -Where were you?On a hill
    -when was it?1 month ago
    -who was involved?My skatebaord and me
    -what happened??i was going down a hil 15 mph and my skate board shook and kept and i fell of my board 15 mph and chipped my elbow(i had no helm)i almost died....like i could of landed on my head and died

Devoted Otaku Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose's Avatar
    Thanks

I believe it was around 2 years ago ... I was working in a warehouse ... It had been a 10 hour day and I was finishing up some work... Stacking heavy boxes and such. I went to lift one more box.. THE LAST ONE ... And I didn't quite lift with my legs... And ouch. I though I pulled a muscle in my leg... But in reality it was a HERNEA! I had to go in for surgery. It was very very painful. The surgeon said I was luckey because it was a very large tear, and it could have dropped into my pelvic bone. OMG scary.

Otaku darkangels36 may be famous one day darkangels36 may be famous one day darkangels36's Avatar
    Thanks

A few days ago i was in arizona and my truck flipped and cut open the entire left side of my back cause the glass on the window cut the crap out of me and i had a god load of bruises!
    This is the code of honor: A wounded man says to his assaliant if i live i will kill you and if i die you are forgiven: Thus this is the code of honor!

Devoted Otaku Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by darkangels36
    A few days ago i was in arizona and my truck flipped and cut open the entire left side of my back cause the glass on the window cut the crap out of me and i had a god load of bruises!
    EEEE Thank goodness you are okay! It sounds very uncomfortable!

Otaku darkangels36 may be famous one day darkangels36 may be famous one day darkangels36's Avatar
    Thanks

Yeah it wasn't fun being in er cause they stuck needles in me and i have a fear of them lol so i passed out in the er they thought i had a concussion lol!
    This is the code of honor: A wounded man says to his assaliant if i live i will kill you and if i die you are forgiven: Thus this is the code of honor!

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

where? my lunch room
    when? today
    who? myself, random person, and best friend
    what? i was trying to steal part of his lunch, so he stabbed me with his pen on my shoulder, then tried again, i dodged and fell backwards off my seat, and a guy stepped on my hand....i was bleeding and didnt do anything about it
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

Newbie FortyFyvCaliba may be famous one day FortyFyvCaliba may be famous one day FortyFyvCaliba's Avatar
    Thanks

-apartment stairs
    -when i was a toddler
    -my idiotic self
    - i fell down a flight of stone steps in the rain and smash my skull open, luky i was young and the bone wasn't fully set yet, tho y'neva kno, i could have brain damage, lol.

at a party when i was about 8 i ran in front of a cricket game and got smashed in the head by the bat, i have a scar on the side of my head, extremely close to my temple. i still remember it very well actually, considering i could have been concussed and killed, i remember all the blood running down the side of my head.

when i was 15 playing in a 1 day indoor soccer tournament, i scored a goal and got taken out by the keeper at the same time. when i landed i broke my wrist. i had no idea it was broken, coz it went completely numb. everyone else said they heard a huge crak, but i'd heard nothin due to me flyin halfway across the room as i collided with the keeper, and then watchin the ball slowly trickle into the goal. so i continued to play and scored 3 more goals, and we finished second in the competition. Later that day my wrist started to actually hurt so i got taken to the hospital.

a guy i kno got stabbed in the head with a hockey stick, obviously he wasn't wearing a helmet, it split his head open. i kno a few ppl that have been hit by cars, i've actually got alot more stories but i'll leave it there.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast