Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: A Time When You Got Injured

Devoted Otaku Quick Words Champion, Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion, Mah Jongg Garden Champion, Haunted House Champion Cheza may be famous one day Cheza may be famous one day Cheza's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: A Time When You Got Injured

A time when I got injured....hmmm....oh I know..

-Where were you? at home

-when was it? When I was like 10

-who was involved? Only me and my cat

-what happened?? I was jumping on my bed and my mom called me so I was heading down the stairs and trip on my cat....we both got a broken arm...a few days later the same thing happened and I sprained my ankle....
    If they really had a desire to live, they would've been more aware of how easy it is to die.

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Oh, God! There are so many injuries on my list... If I had to pick the worst one, I would have to pick this one:

8/31/2005 is when this mess happened...
    I was riding my bike home from my friends job (I was applying for work), and I was going pretty damn fast. Well, I cross an intersection and when I get back onto the bike trail, I hit a bump or something.

The bump caused the front half of my bike to just fall off, basically. All I saw was the tire flying away, and sparks shot out from where the wheel was supposed to be. The bike flipped, and I scraped my face all up in the asphalt. After scraping my face, the bike flipped over me, and I over it; for about 20 feet--People were driving by when this happened, mind you.

After the bike and I stopped flipping over eachother, I tried to get up, and I couldn't... I had dislocated my knee (for the fifth time in a row), broke 3 ribs, fractured my wrist, got a concussion, and to top it off, I looked like Two-Face for about a week!

It took about a month and a half for my ribs to heal.

Newbie cherry87 may be famous one day cherry87 may be famous one day cherry87's Avatar
    Thanks

-in the kitchen
    -when I was 9
    -me and my foot
    -I ran to the kitchen with out seeing the broken glass on the floor . .what do you think happened ?.. I ran on it with my bare feet..one of my feet had cuts, while the other got glass stuck in it, and was removed with sergery
    Always keep smiling

Newbie Kakashi Hatake may be famous one day Kakashi Hatake may be famous one day Kakashi Hatake's Avatar
    Thanks

-At my house
    - About two years old
    - Myself and I burnt my left hand
    - Placed my hand on the oven glass that had recently absorbed heat. Caused my hands to blister. I believe I had second degree burns.
    Last edited by Kakashi Hatake; Nov 12, 2005 at 08:49 PM.

Otaku twistergal723 may be famous one day twistergal723 may be famous one day twistergal723's Avatar
    Thanks

Where were you?On top of my house in Alaska...
    -when was it?When I was 8
    -who was involved?Me and a couple of my Idoit friends
    -what happened??We all had our snowboards so we all got bored and went on top of my house.When I finally got to the top I put it on and held hands as we slid off...Long story short I ended up with a broken leg,fractured elbow,and a nasty bruse on my forehead...My other friends injuries wern't as bad though...

I'm ♥mazing!

Newbie kuri may be famous one day kuri may be famous one day kuri's Avatar
    Thanks

once I was tried to think ...well that didn't go to well

anway for real I had a bronken leg
    where? a park
    How I was rollerbadling and I fell and my foot twised backward, man that hurt.
    When last year
    nobody I knew
    Last edited by kuri; Dec 04, 2005 at 10:04 PM.

Name: Haru
    Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

The Antagonist Eriadd may be famous one day Eriadd may be famous one day
    Thanks

This thread died... a long time ago. Closing.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3