Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: tips on how to date without losing your mind!!!

Otaku Mazer may be famous one day Mazer may be famous one day Mazer's Avatar
    right outside of reality, just inside insanity
    Thanks

tips on how to date without losing your mind!!!

i just put up this thread so that people can ask questions about what they should do, or how they should do it and other people can answer or help them out.

but plz keep it pg or something, i dont want to see posts about sex or i will have it closed becuase that is YOUR business not someone elses. So plz enjoy helping people out and do your best not to offend.

M A S T E R Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan's Avatar
    Thanks
    This isn't a debate thread so moving to Plush Room.
    Clan? What Clan?
    I'm the Master. I need no Clan.

ROCK N ROLL mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue's Avatar
    Upon a mound.. somewheres around ..here ?
    Thanks
    Hmmm, I've never had much trouble dating.... I don't know about this tread ~

Heh, a tip I would say, 'is never go after the pretty ones. I hate dating... never really have, I've always just found boyfriends O_o...rather easily, and good ones too ^_^
    much love to socketto
    ...what of this mongrel architect, our broken armor soon will set, past, present, and future tense...

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks
    Tell the girl your the son of a wealthy industrialist who has to remain nameless.

Otaku Juice may be famous one day Juice may be famous one day Juice's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yeah so like where is the best place to go to, y'know, meet girls?

... Walgreens?

Talk less, Say More. Eat Less, Chew More. Whine Less, Breath More. Fear Less, Hope More. Hate Less, Love More.
    And all good things are yours

Otaku Mazer may be famous one day Mazer may be famous one day Mazer's Avatar
    right outside of reality, just inside insanity
    Thanks
    movie theatres and concerts dude

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by narrator
    Tell the girl your the son of a wealthy industrialist who has to remain nameless.
    An when she falls in love with you an comes over to ur apartment ... ur screwed cause u don't have anything to back up what u told her...
    Not a bad idea for a one night stand, but it won't work long-term.
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

Otaku Ted Turtle may be famous one day Ted Turtle may be famous one day Ted Turtle's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Mazer
    movie theatres and concerts dude
    Lol libraries are good too. Hasn't the Cosby Show taught you anything? Besides I met my last girlfriend there.

Read Magical Detective Daisuke. Part 9 is finally out! Click here to read it! For the complete collection of Magical Detective Daisuke click here.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast