Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Title for a Business?

May
    Newbie May may be famous one day May may be famous one day May's Avatar
    Thanks
    AnimeRealm, plain and simple.
    Instead of thinking about where you are, think about where you want to be.
    It takes twenty years of hard work to become an overnight success.

PiNk HaIr FaNaTiC Boo45 may be famous one day Boo45 may be famous one day Boo45's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by pyoro-pyoro
    Big & Small, Does It All

how's that??
    LoL...that sounds like more of a motto dontcha think? Hmm...i sorta like Arrianna's idea...hmmm...sounds very catchy and all of the such....hmmm.....others seem good too..haha..thnx guys..u dont know how much i appreciate this

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks
    I hope you can find my "motto" useful, but hey for Arianna's name you should at least figure out how to pronounce it

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

PiNk HaIr FaNaTiC Boo45 may be famous one day Boo45 may be famous one day Boo45's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by pyoro-pyoro
    I hope you can find my "motto" useful, but hey for Arianna's name you should at least figure out how to pronounce it
    Haha...yea i think ill use your motto for something...i think i already got an idea for it and use it as my companies slogan..cuz i need one of those too >.<...but yea i know how to pronounce it...

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks
    Yah! Designime wins! I can't think of mottos, catch phrases, but not mottos.

if BS ever had a face it was this guys soopermuse may be famous one day soopermuse may be famous one day soopermuse's Avatar
    Thanks
    hmm thats a hard one, how about ...*thinks*...anime-tion

i own a legit biznus called soopermuse inc, anything i produce suchas, screensavers amv,, and cpu programs all have the soopermuse in label and copyrights

copyright 2005 soopermuse inc,

Newbie nosferateau may be famous one day nosferateau may be famous one day nosferateau's Avatar
    Thanks
    It could have a name that has absolutly nothing to do with the store and you could call it "Pregnant with kittens."

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nosferateau
    It could have a name that has absolutly nothing to do with the store and you could call it "Pregnant with kittens."
    those names are better suit for music bands

though microsoft has no meaning either...

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast