Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 4 11 ... LastLast

Thread: toke (Marijuana, Pro or Con)

Newbie asraiwaters may be famous one day asraiwaters may be famous one day asraiwaters's Avatar
    Thanks

toke (Marijuana, Pro or Con)

i know this is a dangerous subject, but i thought id list some facts about marijuana and see how people respond to it.

first of all, marijuana is NOT better for you than tobacco cigarettes. (ps- that rebuttal only works against smokers. non-smokers will just look at you like youre stupid.)

it has 50% more tar in it than cigarettes. (tar coats your lungs, killing the aveoli and making it almost impossible for your body to clean the air you breathe before its sent to your bloodstream)

it causes emphysema much faster than cigarettes does. (emphysema kills your ability to exhale and, in turn, your ability to release CO2 which means its stuck in your body....and thats bad)

it contains 400 chemicals and rises to 2,000 when smoked.

heavy users do experience physiological withdrawl symptoms (ie: headaches, nausea, irritablility, inability to focus, tremors, night sweats, etc.)
    Last edited by asraiwaters; Apr 26, 2005 at 03:35 PM. Reason: left out info

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks
    ok...but what's really here to discuss? Whether we think the legalization of it (or at least the consideration to) is good or not? I mean, what?

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks
    You forgot the fact that it is listed as the most psycologically addictive drug there is and that Analysts list it as one of the top reasons they deal with for people who are simply inable to cope with everyday stress and change.

But I agree with Dark, what exactly are you wanting to discuss?

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks
    Grumble Grumble Grumble

You also forgot to add that MJ will suppress the brains ability to convert short term memory into long term memory, and that many of the chemicals will persist in the body fat up to one month after you've smoked.... But WHAT IS THE DISCUSSION TOPIC here???
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Newbie asraiwaters may be famous one day asraiwaters may be famous one day asraiwaters's Avatar
    Thanks
    dudes....youre already discussing...as soon as somebody mentions weed, everybody wants to put their opinion in.

lets just say were here to discuss the pro's and con's
    Last edited by asraiwaters; Apr 26, 2005 at 05:09 PM.

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by asraiwaters
    dudes....youre already discussing...as soon as somebody mentions weed, everybody wants to put their opinion in.

lets just say were here to discuss the pro's and con's
    no, trying to find out WHAT to discuss and disscussing are two different things. The last three posts before you're second all asked that question.

We've seen the cons (duh) supposibly it can be used as a aide for medical purposes, even then more of a last resort, other than that, I know of no "pros" to marijuana.

Otaku kenshi2885 may be famous one day kenshi2885 may be famous one day kenshi2885's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well I hate to say it, but we know that drug's "KILL" its that sen-matter what kind of drug or type it is, beside doest good and legal drug's, and I have to agree with all of them.

I'M CONFUSED

ROCK N ROLL mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue's Avatar
    Upon a mound.. somewheres around ..here ?
    Thanks
    Marijauna is much better for you than ciggerettes, no matter what a report may say. I smoke 'pot' periodically, I used to be a daily smoker though.. but when I quit smoking ciggerettes, marijauna kinda went along with it. Whenever I feel like it though, I tend to toke with some buddies or myself. It isn't as bad as 'they' say, in my opinion legal drugs are worst, and myself I wouldn't caterogrize pot as a drug anyway. It can bring insprational thoughts, and beautiful music. A good thing.
    much love to socketto
    ...what of this mongrel architect, our broken armor soon will set, past, present, and future tense...

Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 4 11 ... LastLast