Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Tokyo Mew Mew...

Otaku dave_akuma may be famous one day dave_akuma may be famous one day dave_akuma's Avatar
    Thanks
    i had a feeling that's what it was, but i didn't wanna believe it...i'm afraid of what else they'll get their grubby mitts on next...

Otaku deidre_the_goddess may be famous one day deidre_the_goddess may be famous one day deidre_the_goddess's Avatar
    i came from a place no one has ever gone..
    Thanks
    I hate english-dubbed version...

Otaku Kiri79 may be famous one day Kiri79 may be famous one day Kiri79's Avatar
    Thanks
    Mew Mew power is pretty good, but sometimes the characters can be pretty goofy. I agree with Zui Quan, and advise you to sleep in on Saturday Mornings. I don't know what's up with 4Kids TV, but their shows SUCK with a capitol S-U-C-K!!!

Newbie yugioh_freak may be famous one day yugioh_freak may be famous one day yugioh_freak's Avatar
    Thanks

Thumbs down

i like Tokyo Mew Mew...but i really hate how 4kids changed the name to Mew Mew Power... it sounds all girly now, like "Winx Club". i mean, what's wrong with the name "Tokyo Mew Mew"!?!

if i got a dollar for every time you called me "yugioh freak", i'd be rich .

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2