Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Tolerance Levels

Domme Kasai may be famous one day Kasai may be famous one day Kasai's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Tolerance Levels

Question 1: What breaks your tolerance level? What get's you to the point where you can no longer hold it in?

Being a complete idiot. I hate people who are just plain dense. If I already dont like you and you make a complete idiot of yourself...I'm bound to lose it.

I dont have an answer for question 2.
    Seduced by Flesh

ruler of mune667 deaths_raver667 may be famous one day deaths_raver667 may be famous one day deaths_raver667's Avatar
    Thanks

if only you had asked me these questions 5 years ago, back then i got in a fight for really small reasons, if someone insulted someone else then they obviously deserved a beating in my eyes. but now i'm alot calmer, i pretty much can tolerate anything from someone insulting my family to having beer cans thrown at me, and i don't know why. and yeah i do get pissed off but i keep it in mostly. some people get me pissed off quicker but i think they work to do it. but if we are just saying what pisses us off most and not just what makes us punch someone, then for me it's ignorance and hipocracy. as for punching people, the only reason i see at the mo is if someone is trying to beat me sh*tless and i can't walk away, or if someone is attacking someone who's obviously weaker than them. i guess i just like the idea of being a good guy.
    i am the urban monky
    look to the mune

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by deaths_raver667
    if only you had asked me these questions 5 years ago, back then i got in a fight for really small reasons, if someone insulted someone else then they obviously deserved a beating in my eyes. but now i'm alot calmer, i pretty much can tolerate anything from someone insulting my family to having beer cans thrown at me, and i don't know why. and yeah i do get pissed off but i keep it in mostly.
    Its because you probably grew up a little and matured?

ruler of mune667 deaths_raver667 may be famous one day deaths_raver667 may be famous one day deaths_raver667's Avatar
    Thanks

probably, it could also be because i got a grip of my life, but hey i don't really remember much of that time, my memorie kinda sucks.
    i am the urban monky
    look to the mune

Otaku Meiwaku may be famous one day Meiwaku may be famous one day Meiwaku's Avatar
    Thanks

Question 1: What breaks your tolerance level? What get's you to the point where you can no longer hold it in?

I am usually a VERY tolerant person, I rarely lose it with someone who isn't in my immediate family. (Unless I am under the influence). I can stand there and be belittled, made fun of, teased, harassed (I know all these words generally mean the same thing), bothered and generally stay calm. Unless my stress levels are at an all new high, I am dying from lack of sleep, or having an extremely emotional time I generally don't snap. If a stupid person is around me I usually make a sarcastic comment to them, which usually goes over their head so I generally find humor in this. Most people would describe me as easy going.

The only known human being on this earth who can cause me to lose my cool in less than a second is my mother. I don't know how she does it, but she brings out the worst in my temper almost every time I speak to her.

Question 2: Have you ever been in a situation where normally you would be able to tolerate someone/something, but get annoyed easily if the same thing is done by someone/something else? Yes? No? Come close? Where?

Oh yeah, in highschool if my friends laughed at me or teased me it was ok, but if someone I didn't like teased me I would get annoyed.

Well I know this is probably true for most people, but as much as I bad mouth members of my family when I am mad at them, (My brother, mom, or sisters) If someone else says something negative about any of them I get really upset and offended. Even if I have just finished bad mouthing them myself.
    - "Ash: Gimme some sugar, baby."-

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

1. my tolerance "level" breaks quite quickly in real life. whenever my friends do, i snap and go for their arm or neck with a pen.

2. if someone says something multiple times, eventually it'll piss me off. one thing that never gets on my nerves is the "song that gets on everybody's nerves"
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2