Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Too old??

Otaku kryptonic may be famous one day kryptonic may be famous one day kryptonic's Avatar
    Thanks
    So most of you say age has nothing to do with it? That actually makes me feel better cuase I love anime and video games, but I barley have time for them anymore. I'm 17 by the way.
    When you're caught between Good and Evil, Make them both suffer.

11:11 Delerium may be famous one day Delerium may be famous one day Delerium's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well I'm 22 and I still enjoy anime at times, getting a life outside of my house pulled me away from it (alot), but I still enjoy watching it every now and then although I havent bought any new anime in over a year now.

Video games are a different story for me, I play them all the time. Been playing them since I was about 6 or 7. The phases come and go though, its like this one year I'm into video games, the next I'm not. Depends on whats going on with my life and who I'm hanging out with. Once the real world hits you sometimes its just hard to go back to the good ol' days of video games and anime. Enjoy it and hope it lasts

Otaku Electrastar may be famous one day Electrastar may be famous one day Electrastar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Delerium
    Well I'm 22 and I still enjoy anime at times, getting a life outside of my house pulled me away from it (alot), but I still enjoy watching it every now and then although I havent bought any new anime in over a year now.
    22 here as well. I don't think I'll slow down my addiction at least until I find a real job and have less time for it. I'm still a student and I still download and by manga like crazy. Why stop, nowadays games and animes can appeal to any age in my opinion. It's a hobby that has a wide audience.

Newbie MiSTrGosH may be famous one day MiSTrGosH may be famous one day MiSTrGosH's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well I got a late introduction to anime - but just cause my body is aging doesn't mean my mind is. So as long as I enjoy it I'll watch it. Same goes with video games - I'm pushing 30 but hey, I'm really just a little kid at heart anyhow.

Newbie AUanimefan may be famous one day AUanimefan may be famous one day AUanimefan's Avatar
    Thanks
    I don't see myself losing interest in anime or video games as i get older. in fact i see myself getting into it just a bit more. of course im only 19 right now. The only thing that I wish is that the money came in as much and as fast as my interests grow

thanx for the sig KayJayFromAust

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks
    Sure you can get to old, it's called DEATH!

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

Otaku Shadow_Dude may be famous one day Shadow_Dude may be famous one day Shadow_Dude's Avatar
    Thanks
    ha doesnt matter about the age that requires to play Games and watch anime.
    My 56 year old Uncle plays video games a bit too much LOL

Otaku Haruka X may be famous one day Haruka X may be famous one day Haruka X's Avatar
    Thanks
    Heh, I'll be 20 next year.. and I still love video games and anime. I've loved playing video games since I was 12. As I see it, Anime/Video games fall under hobby/entertainment categories, age has nothing to do with it.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast