Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5

Thread: Too old??

Otaku Haruka X may be famous one day Haruka X may be famous one day Haruka X's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yea I agree, there's no age limit. My mom is 45 years old and she has few favorite games on playstation..Driver, Driver 2, Road Rash, Grand Theft Auto: Vice City..When I get Driver 3, my mom would probably be the first one to play it, haha.

Newbie Linksc24gc may be famous one day Linksc24gc may be famous one day Linksc24gc's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think it depends on the person as well. I know a few of my friends dads watch anime with them every once in a while. So playing games and watching anime are up to the person inside of you.

Newbie Okami may be famous one day Okami may be famous one day Okami's Avatar
    Thanks
    Like the general consensus about the age thing, I dont think age matters. It varies from person to person. I remember I had to bring in my comp into best buy b/c something went wrong and the guy at the comp services desk looked at it real quick and saw my anime wallpapers and icons. He started talking to me about anime and how he used to watch it a lot but cant now since he has kids to take care of. Its kinda cool meeting all kinds of people who share your interest. But yeah, it all just depends on what kind of situation youre in.

Newbie User Name may be famous one day User Name may be famous one day User Name's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by pyoro-pyoro
    how old is zui quan anyways?
    Pfft, Quan my butt; "How old is Len?" is what you should be asking. :P

Anime and video games are the same as any other likes and dislikes; they can change. Age is irrelevant. *shrugs*

The Antagonist Eriadd may be famous one day Eriadd may be famous one day
    Thanks
    I imagine that I will be into anime and video games until the day that I die. Yep. Which will be October 14, 2048. I think.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5