Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Too popular???

Newbie drake_dragonfire may be famous one day drake_dragonfire may be famous one day drake_dragonfire's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Too popular???

lol, one thing i will admit i have been a pokemon fan since it first debuted. Now everyone says its all kiddy crap and not kool enough. But i remember when i used to play pkmn tcg with those ppl.lol. true fans never die.

Retired frr_Vegeta may be famous one day frr_Vegeta may be famous one day frr_Vegeta's Avatar
    Thanks

But really now, wasn't it the immensely popular ones that got many of us into anime in the first place? The first three anime I saw (Barring a few I saw when I was a little boy) were Pokemon, Sailor Moon, and Dragonball Z.

It wasn't until I learned the connection between the three, and met a pair of super hot identical twin sisters who loved anime that I got hooked.

I do miss them ever-so-much....however I think they're out of anime and now into manga.....which is not very encouraging xD, manga is fine but you didn't have to drop anime D:

Dear Prudence JustLoseIt may be famous one day JustLoseIt may be famous one day JustLoseIt's Avatar
    Thanks

I don't care......Just as long as It's still out there for me.

Thanks Pyroo. :]

Newbie eyeoffcenter may be famous one day eyeoffcenter may be famous one day eyeoffcenter's Avatar
    Thanks

Too popular, I know the feeling I can't keep the guys off me...Nor really I'm a loser just like I always was...Always a loser

Gundam Builder Ragn0r0x may be famous one day Ragn0r0x may be famous one day Ragn0r0x's Avatar
    Thanks

ITs the new trend, evantually it will slow down. Just like pokemon and yugioh did.

Trance Addict jaam0927 may be famous one day jaam0927 may be famous one day jaam0927's Avatar
    Thanks
    when only a few people do something, or have something its fun u know ur the only ones that do it, or have it, but when it gets popular the "masses" start doing it, or having it, it gets kind of used, and boring. so everithing at one time will come to this point...

Quote Originally Posted by Ragn0r0x
    ITs the new trend, evantually it will slow down. Just like pokemon and yugioh did.
    and something I missed before at one time some people will also get tired of it...
    Last edited by LenMiyata; Dec 12, 2005 at 09:51 PM. Reason: Don't Double Post
    Thank you SasuraiHell for making my sig. ur the best.
    "I came, I saw, I conquered" - Julious Cesar

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks

It doesn't matter one bit. You like what you like.

Fangirl Missing in Action Hikari Sakurai may be famous one day Hikari Sakurai may be famous one day Hikari Sakurai's Avatar
    Thanks

It doesn't really matter to me.... like I'm a big FMA fan, yet I even through I know how insanely popular it is, I don't let it get to me.

But the only anime I've seen that has been affected by being insanely popular is Inuyasha. No offense to the fans, but I know many people who won't even give the series a go because of the way they think of the fans and how popular it is...

Leader of the Fangirl Conspiracy

Because teasing boys is so much fun.

[ Minitokyo| Doki Doki | My AO Gallery | Request a Siggy ]
    "Bisshies make Hikari happy"

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast