Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Top ten games to keep watch of in '05

Veteran False Truth is making a name for themselves False Truth is making a name for themselves False Truth's Avatar
    Thanks

Top ten games to keep watch of in '05

These are Game Informer's top ten games to watch in 2005=
    For Sony top ten, Click here
    For Nintendo's top ten, Click here
    For Xbox top ten, Click here
    For PC top ten, click here

These are the games most awaited in '05. Any comments, questions, or concerns? Anyone Agree/Disagree with any of the lists?

This signature is within the limits upheld by the forum rules. Unless the rules change, do not remove.

Otaku Nightwish may be famous one day Nightwish may be famous one day Nightwish's Avatar
    Thanks
    the new conker i agree with. battlefield 2 for PC looks promising. Nintendo's lineup looks a little disappointing to me. nothing good in that department. i'd say sony's gonna rake in some cash with their lineup. got some ok stuff comin in. xbox, the usual medioker. same old stuff.

Veteran False Truth is making a name for themselves False Truth is making a name for themselves False Truth's Avatar
    Thanks
    I'm sure someone will disagree with you on your comments on xbox's top ten and gamecube's. I would, but I'm seriously tired of arguing thread after thread. I'll let someone else explain to you why xbox and gamecube are so great. I'll just stay opinionated.

I'm looking forward to most of the games, Mario baseball seems interesting and if they keep up the "mario sports" franchise, we might be looking at a basketball title if the baseball one does good. Xbox games seem to be handling all of those high end PC games that other systems can't handle, I'm intruiged to know what they will do with Jade Empire. PS2's Tekken looks promising, but I hope they add more than just story and three characters. I'm a bit dissapointed in Far Cry Instincs, taking out 6 full levels in the xbox version will hurt it somewhat, but I'll wait to see how much that decision helped or hurted the game in its entirety. Also, Metal Gear Ac!d looks strange, and hopefully the new gameplay gimmick will benefit the title and story.
    Last edited by False Truth; Jan 03, 2005 at 10:52 PM.

This signature is within the limits upheld by the forum rules. Unless the rules change, do not remove.

Otaku ffgirl23 may be famous one day ffgirl23 may be famous one day ffgirl23's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well, I'm a Sony only girl, so I'm only interested in their lineup...and it look FREAKIN AWESOME!! I've read some really positive things about that Wanda and the Colussus, that game looks very interesting. FF12 and Kingdom Hearts 2 are a given to be good (and it's about damn time for a real FF game, none of this online, and crappy 'sequels' stuff). I'm also looking forward to the God of War game as well. So I think Sony is looking to have the best year. Lots of established titles, and some new stuff to spice it up.

Otaku Nightwish may be famous one day Nightwish may be famous one day Nightwish's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by False Truth
    I'm sure someone will disagree with you on your comments on xbox's top ten and gamecube's. I would, but I'm seriously tired of arguing thread after thread. I'll let someone else explain to you why xbox and gamecube are so great. I'll just stay opinionated.

I'm looking forward to most of the games, Mario baseball seems interesting and if they keep up the "mario sports" franchise, we might be looking at a basketball title if the baseball one does good. Xbox games seem to be handling all of those high end PC games that other systems can't handle, I'm intruiged to know what they will do with Jade Empire. PS2's Tekken looks promising, but I hope they add more than just story and three characters. I'm a bit dissapointed in Far Cry Instincs, taking out 6 full levels in the xbox version will hurt it somewhat, but I'll wait to see how much that decision helped or hurted the game in its entirety. Also, Metal Gear Ac!d looks strange, and hopefully the new gameplay gimmick will benefit the title and story.
    i know why ppl will disagree. say that the zelda games will kick ass and stuff. i don't like the zelda games and the mario sports games aren't the greatest in my opinion either. the only game i'm looking forward to is Advance Wars for DS. the GBA ones were fun i thought, and a duel screen version sounds enlightening. now there are a few xbox games that i'm sure will be good, but ones i won't be getting.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ffgirl23
    Well, I'm a Sony only girl, so I'm only interested in their lineup...and it look FREAKIN AWESOME!! I've read some really positive things about that Wanda and the Colussus, that game looks very interesting. FF12 and Kingdom Hearts 2 are a given to be good (and it's about damn time for a real FF game, none of this online, and crappy 'sequels' stuff). I'm also looking forward to the God of War game as well. So I think Sony is looking to have the best year. Lots of established titles, and some new stuff to spice it up.

If there's one game that can make mickey mouse look like a badass in a black cape, it's kingdom hearts. The first one was good and hopefully the second won't dissapoint. God of War looks like devil may cry's sibling title. FF12 is being made by the people who did that other square game (can't remember the title....Vandal hearts or something like that). FF12's going to be more mature(as in more fighting, with maybe blood, than love) with the look and feel so that should be interesting. Wanda and the colossus is a big gamble, just like ICO was.

Otaku ffgirl23 may be famous one day ffgirl23 may be famous one day ffgirl23's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by False Truth
    Wanda and the colossus is a big gamble, just like ICO was.
    I agree, but come on, giant robots are way more appealing than a 10 year old boy and a sickly looking girl, so I think they already have more people interested.

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ffgirl23
    ur... my hero.
    I'm also lookin forward to playin ff12. I dont' really no bout kh2... cause where it's a sequal and all j/k
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast