Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Tornados

of the AMC Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Tornados

Quote Originally Posted by Zackraa
    then what does MR.SPECIAL mean?
    might be some sort of convenience store or a laundromat?
    well...
    I live in a county a bridge away from Tampa and we don't get tornadoes
    but when a hurricane gets really close (very rare), tornadoes get spawned and sometimes reaches my county
    doesn't happen often
    we're just lucky, I guess
    I love my girlfriend.

Idiot Impaler Agent Orange 216 may be famous one day Agent Orange 216 may be famous one day Agent Orange 216's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Innerhell
    I live in a county a bridge away from Tampa and we don't get tornadoes
    but when a hurricane gets really close (very rare), tornadoes get spawned and sometimes reaches my county
    doesn't happen often
    we're just lucky, I guess
    Here in Phoenix we don't have any kind of natural disasters. I feel that it's made up for by the overwhelming heat. It's good in one sense, but if you can't stand the heat... so on and so forth.
    The Last Remaining Realist.

See Dick Buy Beer, See Dick not Tip, See Dick try again, See Dick Go thirsty. Moral of the Story: Don't be a Dick.

Otaku PsiKnot may be famous one day PsiKnot may be famous one day PsiKnot's Avatar
    Thanks

I live in the mountainous sate of Idaho. Granted I dont actually live in the mountains but in the desert at their base but hey whatever. Anyways you don't usually see tornados in mountainous areas.

Thinking is the leading cause of death among the stupid.
    Signature and Avatar made by Zackraa. Thanks!

Idiot Impaler Agent Orange 216 may be famous one day Agent Orange 216 may be famous one day Agent Orange 216's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by PsiKnot
    I live in the mountainous sate of Idaho. Granted I dont actually live in the mountains but in the desert at their base but hey whatever. Anyways you don't usually see tornados in mountainous areas.
    Must be the case here in Phoenix, since it's literally a valley (surrounded by mountains). You would think it's easier for winds to circle in a valley, though.

See Dick Buy Beer, See Dick not Tip, See Dick try again, See Dick Go thirsty. Moral of the Story: Don't be a Dick.

Otaku Suzy may be famous one day Suzy may be famous one day Suzy's Avatar
    In Puerto Rico the stinkiest place on earth.^~^
    Thanks

Red face Tornados

Here in Phoenix we don't have any kind of natural disasters. I feel that it's made up for by the overwhelming heat. It's good in one sense, but if you can't stand the heat... so on and so forth.

Thats what I ment a tornedos and MR.SPECIAL is a super market.Sorry I wrote tornedos in spanish.
    '' Death, cruelty, murder the things i have hate forever, Life is like a test with a limited time'' And doesnt have any sign''
    I wish i could help you but i make things worst, by liken you

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Suzy
    Thats what I ment a tornedos and MR.SPECIAL is a super market.Sorry I wrote tornedos in spanish.
    Between me and Innerhell, we got both portions correct then, SWEET!

5.00 M33-6 solking may be famous one day solking may be famous one day solking's Avatar
    Thanks

In New York we don't get any tornadoes. We barely get hurricanes. Hurricanes go along the Atlantic coast and usually head east before they hit us. In Puerto Rico they get hit almost every week around this time of the year.

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks

No tornadoes, there's to many valleys.

Every few years we get extreamly high winds though. It'll pick up a trailer or two, take off a few house, and destoy any large signs not made to give with the wind. You can always tell when a bussiness is new by what kind of sign they put up.

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast