Thread: <<<<<TOUGH TOPICS>>>>>

Newbie sketch may be famous one day sketch may be famous one day sketch's Avatar
    Thanks

Question <<<<<TOUGH TOPICS>>>>>

Ok Im a black individual and as i try to become and anime artist it can be tough for a person of colour to break through the barrier of interracial companies?
    It would be easier for a Asian person to break through but for other people of colour it can b tough. So i would like to see your views on this subject?
    If you are not a person of colour i would still love to here your input on all the tough stuff about art that people never seem to be interested in? PLEASE VOICE YOUR OPINION!!!

Banned lord nikon may be famous one day lord nikon may be famous one day lord nikon's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think its no problrm, if you have the skills you can do it, but there are some idiots who make it tough to people.
    I say always try it.

Newbie jakian may be famous one day jakian may be famous one day jakian's Avatar
    Thanks
    Hey Im black also. I know that its not something that people expect and that you'll have to prove yourself to many, but if you want to make it then you need to push yourself above the limits of what is expected. Animation offices are allways looking for new and young artists and if you dont make it by the time your 25 then the chances are that you'll have a harder time making it.