Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: A tpye of girl or guy?

Just Trying To Live Life War on Terror Champion name one may be famous one day name one may be famous one day name one's Avatar
    Thanks

Question A tpye of girl or guy?

if you are looking for a guy or a girl. do you want him or her to be cool, happy, look nice, and etc.

how do you want him or her to be like and why
    Last edited by name one; Jul 11, 2005 at 04:00 PM.

Keeping you in suspense! The King of Fashion may be famous one day The King of Fashion may be famous one day The King of Fashion's Avatar
    Thanks

Talking Re: A tpye of girl or guy?

My type of girl would be short like about five feet, most likely japanese, shy, cute face, brunette, caring, either very long or very short hair, dazzling smile, nice, able to make me happy whenever I'm in the saddest mode, a good cook, a good housewife, will love me for me, and doesn't matter about their knowledge or fashion(can you believe it?).
    Kinda like Shinobu Maehara from Love Hina.
    Last edited by The King of Fashion; Jul 11, 2005 at 04:23 PM.
    ~Praise me! Extol me! My beauty is unparalleled!~
    Thanks for the signature, Zackraa It's fashion-tastic

Otaku Kiri79 may be famous one day Kiri79 may be famous one day Kiri79's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: A tpye of girl or guy?

I want a guy who is tall, funny, but is hard, too. But he isn't shallow infront of his friends. He's good in sports, one who's my age, and who always make me smile.

Keeping you in suspense! The King of Fashion may be famous one day The King of Fashion may be famous one day The King of Fashion's Avatar
    Thanks

Wink Re: A tpye of girl or guy?

What kind of girl do you like name one?
    ~Praise me! Extol me! My beauty is unparalleled!~
    Thanks for the signature, Zackraa It's fashion-tastic

Otaku fatsobob may be famous one day fatsobob may be famous one day
    Thanks

My type of girl would have a good sense of humor, not care about physical looks, and have similar interests as me such as Anime and Gaming.
    If not, than I would be very uncomfortable around her.
    The thing is, all the girls who like anime or gaming at my school are all crazy.
    By crazy, I mean those girls who seem fit for the looney bin.
    I cant go out with someone who scares me that much.
    Im hoping that next year will be a better year for me.

*~AO's Guardian Angel~* Akurei Kakudo may be famous one day Akurei Kakudo may be famous one day Akurei Kakudo's Avatar
    Thanks

well i already found my guy but ill tell you anyway.

tall, taller then me by alteast a couple of inches. i want a really tall guy, one whos very protective. thinks im a goddess, and that im the hottest thing out here. i want a guy who isnt so shy around people. i want (well have) a guy that can pick me up and cradle me if im sad. i want him to be very strong and muscular. i want to tell the difference between his chest and 6 pack. i want kinda dark skin if there is a white guy who is so defined im set. (but i already have my guy who has dark skin). i want him to not act "in the getho" ((if i spelled it right)) and act the way he is.he has to look good. and...love me for me. thats all i can ask for. oh and he has to like anime and some rock. that will make me happy. =^^=

you know it would be simpler if i just said "i want a guy who loves me thats all i can ask for" but nah.
    Last edited by Akurei Kakudo; Jul 11, 2005 at 04:31 PM.

thanks for the sig SasuraiHell!!!!

Domme Kasai may be famous one day Kasai may be famous one day Kasai's Avatar
    Thanks

My type of girl and guy would have to be intelligent and aloof. I like the distant kind. Just as long as they know they belong to me. I like opinionated, responsible, mature, freaky, and wonderful lovers. Just as long as they know....They have me. Lol.
    Seduced by Flesh

Ikorose Shinsō Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by The King of Fashion
    My type of girl would be short like about five feet, most likely japanese, shy, cute face, brunette, caring, either very long or very short hair, dazzling smile, nice, able to make me happy whenever I'm in the saddest mode, a good cook, a good housewife, will love me for me, and doesn't matter about their knowledge or fashion(can you believe it?).
    Kinda like Shinobu Maehara from Love Hina.
    I could type it all myself. But everything you said is pretty much exactly what I'm looking for, except for the Hair, I don't mind any type of hair, or the color.

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast