Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10

Thread: A tpye of girl or guy?

Otaku FallenAngel may be famous one day FallenAngel may be famous one day FallenAngel's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: A tpye of girl or guy?

i want my girl to be crazy and have imagination. i don't like boring people. also i want a good amount of education in my significant other. they don't have to be super nice, but they can't be a total butt hole either... someone taller and looks wise... well i am nto looking for a model cause i can't get one.... -_-; but i would liek someone who is at least clean unless they prefer being "dirty" ::naughty laugh::

Newbie Minako_Chan may be famous one day Minako_Chan may be famous one day Minako_Chan's Avatar
    Thanks

o.o wo freeky

Sailor Venus!

Newbie .:G l o o m y:. may be famous one day .:G l o o m y:. may be famous one day .:G l o o m y:.'s Avatar
    Thanks

My type of guy would have to be taller than me. A couple years older than me (2 years). Brown, shaggy hair. Any color eyes. He would have to be caring and tough. He has to be kind and funny. He has to be able to talk to me when we are alone, about anything. He has to stay with me through bad times. (This my perfect guy)
    "Quit the touchy, feely, self-help, yoga crap!"

Otaku fantasygirl_lai may be famous one day fantasygirl_lai may be famous one day fantasygirl_lai's Avatar
    Thanks

a guy that is great, caring, willing to spend loads of money on me without complaints... hehee. someone i can talk to easily, have a great laugh with, funny. sometimes a brat but mature when necessary. smart but not geeky
    appearance.... tall, medium build (does sports), any colour of hair but hate neat hair, nice eyes and great smile so must be really cute, cute guys works for me, i go all soft when they do the puppy look face....
    Signature exceeds limits and has been deleted by Hassun

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10