Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: A tpye of girl or guy?

Newbie n00dLe may be famous one day n00dLe may be famous one day n00dLe's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: A tpye of girl or guy?

Quote Originally Posted by Elfy
    I'd lie someone basically who's taller than me, nice, and who knows exactly how much I care.
    Someone who doesn't doubt me and is fine with me being friends with other guys.
    Someone who can deal wiht my over hyperness.
    i agree!

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks

A smart & clever girl that can challenge me. Ooh and sarcasm turns me on. That's always a big plus

Otaku bugsbunnyz may be famous one day bugsbunnyz may be famous one day
    Thanks

A girl with an opinion , now is that so much to ask? I just hate the ditsy girl type, they just annoy me!

Newbie Opocot may be famous one day Opocot may be famous one day
    Thanks

In terms of personality? I know that my kind of guy won't be a slob. Well, not much (its almost nearly immpossible to find one who isn't). A kind, smart and bookish. Yes, bookish. I like guys who read (something other than sports that is). And considerate, I suppose.
    In terms of looks? Well, I don't usually think of myself as someone judgemental but having good looks is a bonus. Believe it or not, I think guys who wears glasses are cute. Yep. But it sometimes depend on the type of glasses used. That's all I have to say.
    Hmm, I'll get back to this later.

ruler of mune667 deaths_raver667 may be famous one day deaths_raver667 may be famous one day deaths_raver667's Avatar
    Thanks

um... kirstie, she's my kind of girl, infact she's my girl yay. though when i found her i was actually looking for a guy lol. my perfect guy would have to be atleast a head taller than me, thin slightly geekish anime freak. when i am looking i try and go by personality but i do admit i am led a little by looks.
    i am the urban monky
    look to the mune

Devoted Otaku N.Y._Soulja may be famous one day N.Y._Soulja may be famous one day N.Y._Soulja's Avatar
    Thanks

I found my perfect grl. She's beautiful, smart, and funny, just look at my sig
    You should stop talking about your dreams, and start making them.

http://kuv319.tumblr.com/

There is something so human in the desire to never give up, while at the same time, never giving it your all?

Newbie KhRikku626 may be famous one day KhRikku626 may be famous one day KhRikku626's Avatar
    Thanks

so many...........uh...............I don't know!
    Your giving me to many things lately, your all I need,your the one,you smiled at me & said don't give me wrong I love you ,but doesn't mean I have to meet your father, when we grow older you'll understand what I meant when I said no!!!
    -Rikku's siggy

Keeping you in suspense! The King of Fashion may be famous one day The King of Fashion may be famous one day The King of Fashion's Avatar
    Thanks

Talking Re: A tpye of girl or guy?

Quote Originally Posted by name one
    well, king of fashion the type of girl i looking for is funny, caring, nice and cute.
    Is there anything specific about the looks?
    ~Praise me! Extol me! My beauty is unparalleled!~
    Thanks for the signature, Zackraa It's fashion-tastic

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast