Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: A tpye of girl or guy?

Otaku Avatarjuern may be famous one day Avatarjuern may be famous one day Avatarjuern's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: A tpye of girl or guy?

A GIRL who is nice and loving to me, a little evil, kinky, sexy, not a slut.

Just Trying To Live Life War on Terror Champion name one may be famous one day name one may be famous one day name one's Avatar
    Thanks

well i don't care (maybe a little) if she is cute, funny, and caring. it fine with me

Keeping you in suspense! The King of Fashion may be famous one day The King of Fashion may be famous one day The King of Fashion's Avatar
    Thanks

Thumbs up Re: A tpye of girl or guy?

Quote Originally Posted by name one
    well i don't care (maybe a little) if she is cute, funny, and caring. it fine with me
    I respect you for not being shallow.
    ~Praise me! Extol me! My beauty is unparalleled!~
    Thanks for the signature, Zackraa It's fashion-tastic

Kimiki

Hmm...

Girl or guy, they have to be smart.

I can't stand talking too much with idiots, no offense, and the idea of being commited to someone who can't spell words like "ho" kind of makes me twitch.

The appearence isn't so important.

I like glasses on some.. It's weird. O_o

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

a girl who respects me for who i am looks good, likess my sense of humor, will stay by me, and is slighty mysterious.
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

Kimiki

Quote Originally Posted by dark angel swordsman
    a girl who respects me for who i am looks good, likess my sense of humor, will stay by me, and is slighty mysterious.
    That reminds me... they have to have a good sense of humor, or I'll get impatient.

Ikorose Shinsō Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Avatarjuern
    a llittle evil, kinky, sexy, not a slut.
    Huh, I hadn't thought of that... but it's something that sounds very intriguing.

That might be actually something that all guys would want in a girl.

Kimiki

Quote Originally Posted by silverskater145
    Huh, I hadn't thought of that... but it's something that sounds very intriguing.

That might be actually something that all guys would want in a girl.
    Most guys will gawk at pretty girls, but they usually don't want to date a slut.

Guys, if she wants "it" more than you, there's a major problem.

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast