Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Trading card games.

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks
    Grumble Grumble Grumble

I've decided that this topic belongs in the Game Forum...

Moving....
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Otaku Nightwish may be famous one day Nightwish may be famous one day Nightwish's Avatar
    Thanks
    i used to play pokemon. still have some cards actually. i also played magic the gathering. and yugioh. but i quit all that. got boring, no one to play with, and it consumed too much of my money.

Otaku Gin Nightingale may be famous one day Gin Nightingale may be famous one day Gin Nightingale's Avatar
    Thanks
    Oh yeah... How could I forget about Pokemon TCG? Hehe!

The Antagonist Eriadd may be famous one day Eriadd may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Meh, I'm all about Magic: The Gathering. I was kind of unimpressed with there latest expansions, set in a wannabe fantasy feudal Japan period. Upsetting. But, I've got an awesome white/equipment deck, a black deck for multiplayer that just pisses people off, and a wizard deck that is insane.

Banned lord nikon may be famous one day lord nikon may be famous one day lord nikon's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Eriadd
    Meh, I'm all about Magic: The Gathering. I was kind of unimpressed with there latest expansions, set in a wannabe fantasy feudal Japan period. Upsetting. But, I've got an awesome white/equipment deck, a black deck for multiplayer that just pisses people off, and a wizard deck that is insane.

Don't forget about the ninja's, there more powerfull than you think.

Newbie RAve master may be famous one day RAve master may be famous one day RAve master's Avatar
    Thanks
    1Pokemon,2Yu-Gi-Oh,3Magic the Gathering Ilike to play Game cards a lot it's one of my hobies
    The Strong Shall Live And The Weak Shall Die

Otaku death_knight may be famous one day death_knight may be famous one day death_knight's Avatar
    Thanks
    i play yu gi oh i have a kiaba deck. i liked dragons , so i specialize in dragons and wingbeasts. there's even aduelist club here in jamaica i think its called the upper deck, they have tournaments all the time.
    Opensources is where my heart is
    Ishida Uryuu - The true one winged angel

Newbie jaiden may be famous one day jaiden may be famous one day jaiden's Avatar
    Thanks
    used to play magic the gathering in secondary school, and star wars trading card one..i managed to get all teh major lightside character (luke han...) and all teh bounty hunter and stuff and now....there collecting dust in a cuboard...ah well

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast